The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Jester Personality

Celiones
Celiones
Soul Shriven
Am I the only one who cannot find the Jester Personality in the store?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has the event officially started where you are?

Edited by Nestor on March 21, 2019 4:48PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Celiones
    Celiones
    Soul Shriven
    Nestor wrote: »
    Has the event officially started where you are?

It has - Atleast can use the experience boost pie and people are spamming cadwells motifs in chats.
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I checked the crown store showcase because I was curious and the personality will be in the store march 25th-28th
  • Celiones
    Celiones
    Soul Shriven
    I checked the crown store showcase because I was curious and the personality will be in the store march 25th-28th

Cheers for that. Missed that part!
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's what I meant... Thanks for checking.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    Phew thank ... for that! Been waiting a year! for this Personality. Actually ony thing i want to purchase on the eso store. Was worried because did not show up on my eso store either. Now i know 25th I will be there to buy. Thanks!
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "The Jester Personality will be returning to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Jester’s Festival, from March 25 to March 28 at 10am EDT."

I dream that there will be the day when you people learn to read what's in the showcase instead of just looking at pictures. ;P
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    "The Jester Personality will be returning to the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Jester’s Festival, from March 25 to March 28 at 10am EDT."

I dream that there will be the day when you people learn to read what's in the showcase instead of just looking at pictures. ;P

Well they did put that nugget of information right at the bottom of the article not where one would logically expect it to be, higher up in the jester info section. People do tend to skip through quickly to find the bit they are interested in and largely disregard the rest.
    No need to be a jerk about it.

Besides it is kind of strange that they would delay it.
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    it's 25th! where the hell is it? It's still not there for me. :-/
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Read.
    Neoealth wrote: »

Well they did put that nugget of information right at the bottom of the article not where one would logically expect it to be, higher up in the jester info section. People do tend to skip through quickly to find the bit they are interested in and largely disregard the rest.
    No need to be a jerk about it.

Besides it is kind of strange that they would delay it.

Was I really a jerk? That nugget of information is always there and yet every time something new is to appear in the store wy get countles threads asking "Where is my stuff?!". It gets annoying after a while. Just look above this post, I put the information here and the guy's still asking this question.
    Edited by Michae on March 25, 2019 8:16AM
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Double post, sorry.
    Edited by Michae on March 25, 2019 8:15AM
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    So i found the costume on ther store, but not the personality......Anyone else have this issue?

• corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind, I refreshed and it popped up
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Words are for nerds
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's on a slight discount too. Picked it up as well as the hat pack.

My Redguard looks hilarious! (Yes, he's a Royal Jester)
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait it’s on a discount? I checked yesterday and it said it was 700 (I have 600ish crowns rip), but no discount.
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wait it’s on a discount? I checked yesterday and it said it was 700 (I have 600ish crowns rip), but no discount.

That is the discount. It was reduced.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Neoealth wrote: »

That is the discount. It was reduced.

Yep'. Full price for this one is 1k crowns.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No