Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official discussion thread for “Dragons Are Unleashed on The Elder Scrolls’ 25th Anniversary”

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
85e1d01b1c994d57b0f7ac064f018201.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Dragons Are Unleashed on The Elder Scrolls’ 25th Anniversary blog article.

The Elder Scrolls is 25 years old, and you can celebrate this amazing milestone with us by unleashing Dragons upon Elsweyr, picking up ESO on sale, or even joining our Free Play Event!
Staff Post
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would prefer the dragons to be kept at a safe distance from Elsweyr personally yes.

There is an optimum temperature for the warmth of the sands and this one fears they may cause this to be exceeded.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Moridin_82
    Moridin_82
    ✭✭✭
    Dident see any q this morning ps4..
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moridin_82 wrote: »

This one would watch out around 3pm perhaps traveller. Just the guess but sometimes things that happen they happen then.

Or they may happen later. They have not happened yet though no.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Moridin_82 wrote: »

It should be live now. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm at Daggerfall castle on a DC toon. Not seeing Abnur Tharn or any quest markers. Is there a trick to it?
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh i didn't expect a prologue quest this soon, a very welcomed surprise! can not wait for the chapter to drop.
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • gamerram2334
    gamerram2334
    ✭✭
    I am not seeing him too, maybe it will start later?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store "quest" starter does not start quest.

EP (PC/NA) there is no Messenger around the East gate area at Davon's Watch.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I'm at Daggerfall castle on a DC toon. Not seeing Abnur Tharn or any quest markers. Is there a trick to it?

Have you accepted the quest "The Demon Weapon"? This is found either from the letter in the Crown Store or the NPC Anais Davaux.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Mix wrote: »
    Crown store "quest" starter does not start quest.

We're looking into this too, thank you.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you accepted the quest "The Demon Weapon"? This is found either from the letter in the Crown Store or the NPC Anais Davaux.

I bought the scroll (for free) and read it. What do I need to do to pick up the quest?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

I bought the scroll (for free) and read it. What do I need to do to pick up the quest?

Ah, might be tied to the issue posted above that the letter isn't granting the quest. We're investigating, stand by!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just in case I checked Vulkhel guard and Daggerfall locations (as EP) to see if the messenger is up there me and they are not.

I think it hasn't "Really" started yet lol

Happy Monday @ZOS_GinaBruno ! They broke something so you can read our complaints all morning! They should buy you (and the rest of the community team) cookies for this!
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was having a similar issue - the Summons didn't start the quest and I went to Davon's Watch Mage's Guild to see if I could find Abnur Tharn. As I was looking at this very thread, when I went back into the game, Abnur Tharn magically appeared.

WOO!
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like I need to get on my Nord StamDK, grab some of that Sailor's Grog and Betnikh Ale sitting in her inventory and celebrate The Elder Scrolls 25th anniversary in style!

*Sigyn Poison-Blade wakes up in a fancy tent in the sweltering heat of the Valenwood jungle*

"Ugh. Must have been a good night!"

*stumbles outside to see Zahiri glaring at her*

"You unleashed Dragons on Elsweyr, Nord! Go kill them!"

"I did what?!"
  • Leocaran
    Leocaran
    ✭✭✭
    Is there an actual blog article? It doesn't open for me at all. Previous one about the jester festival opens without any problems.
    P.S. Now it's ok.
    Edited by Leocaran on March 25, 2019 6:34PM
  • xirub17_ESO
    xirub17_ESO
    ✭✭
    Maiq The Liar: One has to wonder, what does the dragons have to do with Elsweyr? This Khajit must investigate.
  • inclinations
    inclinations
    ✭✭✭
    Pre-quest was fantastic! So excited!
    Vet Maelstrom makes me cry.
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    So much DLC so little time and money, Only got the Summerset Isles DLC, i got so many things to do
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    does anyone know what time the free event starts?
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrGraves wrote: »
    does anyone know what time the free event starts?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yop62wQH498
    Master Craftsman!
  • MrGraves
    MrGraves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hence the "time" since it's already the 28th in some time zones.
  • HaveToBeRealistic
    HaveToBeRealistic
    Soul Shriven
    Still “free play coming soon” on the free play page. Any idea of an ETA please???
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    So... Once you do the prologue quest, you can start doing dailies for the Elsweyr Defense. But, the rewards are Grahtwood overland set drops???