The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crafting Station Item Preview

Poncho28
Poncho28
✭✭✭
I do not know if there's an add-on already, but it would be nice while at a crafting station that when you hover your mouse pointer over the item (e.g. Chest Heavy), a cut-away or enlarged view of the item appears in a sub-window that slowly rotates that item. That way you get a decent look at your item without having to test the look at an outfit station.

Hopefully I explained that to where it makes sense.

Thanks
Poncho-Dovahkiin (Defilers of Molag Bal, Lost Souls of Tamriel, Foundations Start, Rebellious Spirit)
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    well it would be nice. But it has gotten a lot easier since you can atleast preview all styles in the outfit system: collections>outfit styles or at a outfit station. Before we needed to look up everything on the internet
    PC-EU @lientier
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not understood why this game has lacked a preview of items in game. It just seems to be such a basic part of an MMORPG. Granted, we have the outfit station now but that is not the same and not really up to par.