Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

*BG MVP* Peace Tank™- Ultra Tanky Sorc/Necro- Troll Tank - Very Punny - No Shields - LOL(Stonethorn)

• Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m guessing all points into Stam with impen on the armor? Never ran a Sorc before, but I’m guessing that’s how he’s set up.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated for Wolfhunter. :*
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about fortified brass over armour master, then you remove the condition of having to use an armour ability, only lose the 5% HP.

What do you think's best, orgnum scale or the resists sets?
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about fortified brass over armour master, then you remove the condition of having to use an armour ability, only lose the 5% HP.

@SquareSausage

You also lose immunity to knock back and disabling effects if you don't run immovable. So Armor Master is still worth running.
    Edited by TheValkyn on August 27, 2018 5:59PM
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheValkyn wrote: »

@SquareSausage

You also lose immunity to knock back and disabling effects if you don't run immovable. So Armor Master is still worth running.

I was considering trying 2h back bar with forward momentum and the constant heal to proc troll king, and maybe dizzy swing and executioner, you know, for burst haha
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@SquareSausage

I was considering trying 2h back bar with forward momentum and the constant heal to proc troll king, and maybe dizzy swing and executioner, you know, for burst haha

Not the point of the build but you do you.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@SquareSausage

Not the point of the build but you do you.

Not ran a health recovery build before so was just putting firing off some questions to you to see if you thought they would be decent for a slight slant on your build. The burst was a joke, just thought FM would be a constant source of proccing TK and costs a lot less than immovable.
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    very nice concept! u running full impen or some strudy, even if you don't block much? guessing 511?
    Edited by Volckodav on August 29, 2018 11:53PM
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    very nice concept! u running full impen or some strudy, even if you don't block much? guessing 511?

Full impen. You can do 5/1/1 since you'll exceed the cap for resistances due to armor master.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭

Full impen. You can do 5/1/1 since you'll exceed the cap for resistances due to armor master.

Thanks for your feedback, I've tried in BG as a DKit was good but not as much as I thought, I will test it with my sorc, even if he is a breton I can take advantage of the cheap cost respect to play a bit :)
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx. What about jewelery and weapons (and traits)?
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for your feedback, I've tried in BG as a DKit was good but not as much as I thought, I will test it with my sorc, even if he is a breton I can take advantage of the cheap cost respect to play a bit :)

DK does not have access to a skill like dark deal. It's way too good.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx. What about jewelery and weapons (and traits)?

@ruikkarikun With the new update you could change your jewelry to the armor master crafted set with better traits than what would drop with beekeeper. Health recovery enchants. The trait I would want to test would be either triune or infused.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kerioko wrote: »
    About the same concept on a Sap Tank:

5 Fasalla/ 5 Durok's Bane/2 Pirate Skeleton

SnB/Master Resto

Disease enchants or defile poisons with 75 points in befoul

Immovable health and magicka pots

Instead of stacking health recovery, I stack outgoing and incoming heals to a point my swallow soul does more self healing than damage when I spam it, same goes for sap and refreshing path.

Its fun watching people die to 1.5-2K dps and not being able to out heal the damage. Actually had a templar accuse me of cheating because his jabs only healed him for around 100 and his 12K BoL was only healing for 2K as he spammed his way out of magicka and died to a 1K bash!

How is outgoing and incoming heals stacked? With glyphs? And which?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • BigPoppaSwan
    BigPoppaSwan
    Soul Shriven
    Loving this build! What do you prefer to do with attribute points? Or do you have a set amount of stam and health you like to reach with a combination of enchants and attributes?
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving this build! What do you prefer to do with attribute points? Or do you have a set amount of stam and health you like to reach with a combination of enchants and attributes?

I think my main is 10 in health and the rest in stam. You're going to gain a bit of health from running armor master.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    never ran a tank, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

what sort of cp distribution would be best?
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    never ran a tank, but this sounds like a lot of fun.

what sort of cp distribution would be best?

Anything that promotes regen, healing received/done and mitigations.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfhunter Update - TItle changed to Medal collecting, PvP Peace Tank™ (No changes to the build since before Morrowind. I can't even remember when I changed it last.)
    Win a Chaosball, Domination, CTF match pretty much by yourself.

Skills:
    1h/s (Bar 1)
    Vigor
    Immoveable (Activates Armor Master. If you run Orgnum's then you can use hurricane)
    Bound Armaments (Daedric Summoning Recovery Passive)
    Heroic Slash (Debuff and gain ulti faster for your negates or )
    Dark Deal (Gain stamina back if you need it. You don't though.)
    Ulti: Spell Wall (Reflect enemy projectiles for a burst (lol). Time it right and you can kill them)

1h/s (Bar 2)
    Crit Surge
    Absorb Magic (A nice, quick heal against casters)
    Bound Armaments (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
    Shuffle
    Defensive Rune ( For the Lols. It gives you time to emote.)
    Ulti: Negate (For when you have to be a team player)

seems you can't run immoveable and shuffle at the same time, unless there's something i'm not understanding. (reqs 5 hvy or 5 med, per to tooltip)

what would be good replacement for shuffle? immoveable seems absolutely vital to this build, imho.

• TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lylith wrote: »
    Wolfhunter Update - TItle changed to Medal collecting, PvP Peace Tank™ (No changes to the build since before Morrowind. I can't even remember when I changed it last.)
    Win a Chaosball, Domination, CTF match pretty much by yourself.

Skills:
    1h/s (Bar 1)
    Vigor
    Immoveable (Activates Armor Master. If you run Orgnum's then you can use hurricane)
    Bound Armaments (Daedric Summoning Recovery Passive)
    Heroic Slash (Debuff and gain ulti faster for your negates or )
    Dark Deal (Gain stamina back if you need it. You don't though.)
    Ulti: Spell Wall (Reflect enemy projectiles for a burst (lol). Time it right and you can kill them)

1h/s (Bar 2)
    Crit Surge
    Absorb Magic (A nice, quick heal against casters)
    Bound Armaments (Daedric SUmmoning Recovery Passive)
    Shuffle
    Defensive Rune ( For the Lols. It gives you time to emote.)
    Ulti: Negate (For when you have to be a team player)

seems you can't run immoveable and shuffle at the same time, unless there's something i'm not understanding. (reqs 5 hvy or 5 med, per to tooltip)

what would be good replacement for shuffle? immoveable seems absolutely vital to this build, imho.

You're right. That was an edit I missed but back then you could run shuffle as well.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love running into these builds in Cyrodiil. They're basically free, mobile ultimate generators.

@Lieblingsjunge Who said that was a free service? I'll need you to pay up, Sir.

https://youtu.be/OCsMKypvmB0
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No changes atm for Murkmire.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried a build inspired by this a while ago.

It was very funny to pug-tank dungeons by just standing there, taunting once in a while. I remember a CoA II (normal) run with two DD at low CP and a 'healer' below lvl 30 who got constantly one- or twoshotted. The daedroth boss was a bit messy since one of the DDs got locked out of the room. The pressure got so high I had to actively heal myself while light-attacking everything to death.

PvP (no CP) was a different story. Already two decent players were enough to burst me down since the health recovery ticks are to far apart. That is underwhelming for a build that gives up everything for survivability. It would be a different story in a group with incoming heals and pressure on your opponents.

All in all, it was fun to try it out.

Edit: Weapon glyph of hardening should fit the build quite well in Murkmire.
    Edited by Bergzorn on October 31, 2018 8:19AM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheValkyn your video is not playing for some reason, do you happen to have another link to see the build in action? I was considering making my altmer main sorc into this for the lols, even if the passives are not the best
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The build is still an MVP type for objective battlegrounds. No changes except infused traits for jewelry.
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wrathstone Update:

Alessian Order Set will grant more health recovery than Beekeeper with an added amount of spell resistance and armor. Set has been swapped. Build is still strong even without the Nord 20% health recovery.
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    Wrathstone Update:

Alessian Order Set will grant more health recovery than Beekeeper with an added amount of spell resistance and armor. Set has been swapped. Build is still strong even without the Nord 20% health recovery.

Thanks for keeping this updated! I found it today and am rolling my new sorc now :)
  • SacredEarth
    SacredEarth
    ✭✭
    Bergzorn wrote: »

It was very funny to pug-tank dungeons by just standing there, taunting once in a while. I remember a CoA II (normal) run with two DD at low CP and a 'healer' below lvl 30 who got constantly one- or twoshotted. The daedroth boss was a bit messy since one of the DDs got locked out of the room. The pressure got so high I had to actively heal myself while light-attacking everything to death.

PvP (no CP) was a different story. Already two decent players were enough to burst me down since the health recovery ticks are to far apart. That is underwhelming for a build that gives up everything for survivability. It would be a different story in a group with incoming heals and pressure on your opponents.

Have you tried this out much since then?
  • TheValkyn
    TheValkyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be honest, it's probably a L2P moment. No one can burst down this build if followed correctly.
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To be honest, it's probably a L2P moment. No one can burst down this build if followed correctly.

That is entirely possible, since I PvPed only a few hours with this build. With burst; I also didn't mean 100 to 0 in two global cooldowns, it was more in like 15-30 sec by 2+ attackers if I remember correctly. I was not able to heal up again. As I said, it was fun to try out but not really my cup of tea.

no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored