The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

I miss counterplay

Rukzadlithau
Rukzadlithau
✭✭✭✭
When incap actually could be dodged, pet recast continously interrupted and zerglings outrun.
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    There is something wrong with incap right? I experienced that aswell.. got hit by it in mid roll ..
  • Iki
    Iki
    ✭✭✭
    When meteor could be reflected...
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After being feared, you hit the required buttons for a chance to proc "break free"
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iki wrote: »

That was the best...
  • Sypherioth
    Sypherioth
    ✭✭✭
    Buzo wrote: »
    When incap actually could be dodged, pet recast continously interrupted and zerglings outrun.

Go play NB and smash your face in your keyboard because of how many times incap is being dodged and you basicly waste your kill.
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    alot of skills are hitting me during dodgeroll, I am assuming it a high ping/latency thing
    Cropsford Mayor
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Incap/SH can be dodged and I see it done so daily.

However there is something wonky going on with dodge roll and break free (on console at least) right now.

Likely a successful Incap mid-dodge is lag related as are 99% of the problems most people experience.
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure the same issue that get you hit with an Incap in a dodge roll results in a single target attacks breaking nightblades' cloaks. So know that at least the misery goes both ways in the renewed lagfest that is Cyrodiil. At least it is sort of hard for the nightblade to immediately follow up if you're hit by an Incap mid-roll. So there's that small consolation.
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aren't you supposed to veiled strike out of cloak for the guaranteed stun then follow it up with death stroke so you get the ult off while their trying to break free?

whatever, anything to make NB have a harder time being cheesy. I would personally love a set that that had a passive *block* effect up and would block 1 attack and refresh every 4 seconds. (ala guardian in GW2) just to eat burst and make burst builds miserable (as well they should be)
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Nerftheforums
    Nerftheforums
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wing wrote: »
    aren't you supposed to veiled strike out of cloak for the guaranteed stun then follow it up with death stroke so you get the ult off while their trying to break free?

whatever, anything to make NB have a harder time being cheesy. I would personally love a set that that had a passive *block* effect up and would block 1 attack and refresh every 4 seconds. (ala guardian in GW2) just to eat burst and make burst builds miserable (as well they should be)

We shall call that set "Carrier of potatos"
  • Metemsycosis
    Metemsycosis
    ✭✭✭✭
    After being feared, you hit the required buttons for a chance to proc "break free"

Lol
    Terethea Magdalena, Breton Nightblade
    A Dark-Adapted Eye, Imperial Necromancer

sanguinare vampiris

https://m.twitch.tv/amcrenshaw/profile
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you could interrupt soul assault, and could dodge steel tornado... Good times!
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Man, I loved guardian. Its what I always dreamed my stamplar to be.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Meridias is your friend.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Id say I'd miss when the design made sense but that never happened.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iki wrote: »

Are you meaning the ulti which can be countered by pressing for 1 second on right click?
    Edited by MirkoZ on March 27, 2019 12:02AM
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade abilities that are severely bugged? What else is new
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only ‘bugged’ NB abilities are the CC skills not breaking properly after breakfree, but this is not a NB issue.
  • Rukzadlithau
    Rukzadlithau
    ✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    The only ‘bugged’ NB abilities are the CC skills not breaking properly after breakfree, but this is not a NB issue.

Incap animates so quick, it passes roll dodge, especially if ac’d, even though it‘s supposed to be dodgeable. Sa is also animated in such a way, even though not as suspectible as Incap. No other skill in the game can be ac‘d like Mass Hysteria and it‘s the best cc in the game. Cloak counters its counters with this absurd „force miss“. Yeah, all of these are not NB issues. NB does not allow a technical advantage with the above mentioned. NB players are just very skilled and coincidentally make up half the PvP population.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So often I get incapped mid dodge roll. It doesn't happen against 2h ult but it happens very frequently with nightblade abilities.
  • thankyourat
    thankyourat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So often I get incapped mid dodge roll. It doesn't happen against 2h ult but it happens very frequently with nightblade abilities.

It happens with 2hand ultimate as well. As well as light attacks from both melee and staff weapons, dks whip and the ability puncture. These have been the ones that I notice the most. I think the issue isn't with the abilities. I think dodge roll is just broken right now. I've also had a problem with executioner just ignoring my healing Ward all together.
  • MirkoZ
    MirkoZ
    ✭✭✭✭

It happens with 2hand ultimate as well. As well as light attacks from both melee and staff weapons, dks whip and the ability puncture. These have been the ones that I notice the most. I think the issue isn't with the abilities. I think dodge roll is just broken right now. I've also had a problem with executioner just ignoring my healing Ward all together.

Oh so it's not just me, it happened to me also Yesterday , I had a shield up but I died anyway even if the damage I got wasn't oblivion damage , very strange.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when snipe actually took 3 seconds to charge and got canceled if you moved into melee range

Why the *** they ever changed that....
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypherioth wrote: »

Go play NB and smash your face in your keyboard because of how many times incap is being dodged and you basicly waste your kill.

If there just was some skill that could prevent your target from dodging and secure your burst hmmmmm, oh wait nvm fear does that.
    Its just l2p.
    And a 70 point ultimate being dodged isnt the end of the world...
    Those 70 points can be generated in less than 20 seconds with assault passive, potion passive, bloodspawn etc...
    Idk why but something tells me you are a nb 1-trick just based on your response.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure its not the only thing broken then. I've had issues with snare immunity and also reflect not working as it should. This patch is not very pleasant for me.