Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr & Aldmeri Dominion (spoiler possible)

Kulvar
Kulvar
✭✭✭✭
Parts of Skyrim, Morrowind, and Black Marsh are not part of the Ebonheart Pact.
With Orsinium DLC, we have an unstable country in the Daggerfall Covenant.

Is Elsweyr in the Aldmeri Dominion ? Or is it independant ?
Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess its occupied by imperials and AD struggles trying to control it again. Also the southern part still suffers from the The Flu aftermath.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Robo_Hobo
    Robo_Hobo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Officially, all of Elsweyr is aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion, unlike Skyrim, Morrowind or Black Marsh which officially has separate tribes and the like that didn't align with them.

Realistically though, yeah, Imperials are still in occupation of Rimmen and possibly Orcrest and Riverhold, and indeed, the flu still is around for another 20 or so years, probably more devastating in the south, and in this time period Senchal, beyond being harassed the most by the flu, is also basically a criminal port with pirates and all manner of lawless activity, which probably hinders what aid it can provide to the Dominion.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kulvar wrote: »

Elsweyr at this moment in time is an Alliance of two kingdoms, Anequina and Pellitine, formed into the Elsweyr Confederacy, which, under the Mane, is aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Kulvar wrote: »

Elsweyr at this moment in time is an Alliance of two kingdoms, Anequina and Pellitine, formed into the Elsweyr Confederacy, which, under the Mane, is aligned with the Aldmeri Dominion.

I could have sworn I read somewhere that only a part of the Khajiiti people are members of this Alliance and that not all of them followed the Mane.Explaining why only the portion of Elsweyr in Reapers March was included. But I havent played the AD storyline in ages so Im probably mistaken.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax