The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crashed, again.

AWinterWolf
AWinterWolf
✭✭✭✭
Crashed on my way to a dungeon, kicked from the group and the kick in the teeth? Got a penalty.

This constantly happens, I don't remember days when I don't crash. It's not my internet, it's not my add-ons, my game is up to date and doesn't need a repair, it's the servers, unable to handle so many people, so they throw people off.
@AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
Completed:
vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
vMoL Trifecta
TTT
vKA HMs
vBRP
All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Do these crashes happen in one specific area or do they happen anywhere in the world?

If you've already done the standard crash troubleshooting found here you should go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AWinterWolf
    AWinterWolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    Do these crashes happen in one specific area or do they happen anywhere in the world?

If you've already done the standard crash troubleshooting found here you should go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.

Anywhere, everywhere, to and from dungeons, out and about, always every 30 mins on the dot.
    @AWinterWolf, PC EU.

Main character: Healer, CP 1300+,
    Completed:
    vSS (Ice & Fire HM)
    vMoL Trifecta
    TTT
    vKA HMs
    vBRP
    All Dungeon Trifectas.

Favourite quote:

History is a story written by the victors, who often paint themselves the best of lights.