The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AntiPrimetime progressive latenight guild is recruiting.

Ar4igen
Ar4igen
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone!
We are a raid guild focusing on dlc trials+hms, currently progressing AS (best score 102k so far). Our 3 raiding times are 23:15-1:15 CET on Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.
To join the core it's mandatory to be able to raid at all 3 days and to have the endurance to stay in Asylum for a while, since we want to get Immortal Redeemer.

Right now we are looking for a Maintank and a dd,

Requirements for dds:
- able to perform good on a range dd, no matter if its gonna be bow-bow or a magchar
- Having experience in all trials and being able to survive (having Asylum hm cleared and feeling comfortable is important, if you only cleared cr+2 and not +3 its fine)
- Pulling good dps in trials ( so please send in 1 or 2 parses , preferably Asylum ones )
- being able to communicate via discord

Requirements for tanks:
- Having proper gear
- Good uptimes on buffs/debuffs (engulfing, crusher, alkosh, horn, etc.) within the trials ( especially Asylum is important for now)
- Having experience in all trials and feeling comfortable while tanking Asylum
- being able to communicate via discord

If you're interested add and message @Elanya Dorn | Ar4igen#9186 or @Hantelhans#6995 on Discord
Edited by Ar4igen on March 23, 2019 5:41PM
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    mainly looking for tanks and heals now
    Edited by Ar4igen on March 23, 2019 5:42PM
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    only 1 ranged dd missing for first core grp
    Edited by Ar4igen on December 6, 2018 9:24PM
  • PyrrhicJordan
    PyrrhicJordan
    ✭✭
    Hey. I was interested in joining :)
    I tried contacting you in-game and on discord but couldn't seem to find you.
    If you could message me in-game @JordanPyrrhic or on discord @PyrrhicJordan#4582 that would be great cause I'd love to join your guild.
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    Currently 1 DD needed
  • Rhoswyn
    Rhoswyn
    ✭✭
    Any space for Tanks?
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    Rhoswyn wrote: »
    Any space for Tanks?

We're full on tanks right now
  • Pjudd
    Pjudd
    Soul Shriven
    @Ar4igen Hey dude, cant seem to contact you, could you hit me up IG? @Pjudd
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a mag dd and frontkiter for the core.
    Right now we're running As +2
    Having experience in Asylum and other raids would be favorable
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    only frontkiter missing now
  • Valaroz
    Valaroz
    Experinced tank/dd, have some questions though which trial you gonna focus in the begning.My discord is Valaroz#2212
  • Ar4igen
    Ar4igen
    Soul Shriven
    DD and maintank missing for AS+2 now
  • Valaroz
    Valaroz
    Edited by Valaroz on March 24, 2019 12:03AM