The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why So Triggered - Looking for Active players for our raid team 18+ ( PvE/PvP )

reynoldslad93
Hello welcome to Why So Triggered a newly formed guild of the Ebonheart Pact if you want to join in PvP be sure to be in EB, We are some old players returning to ESO.

Our end goal is to build up a core team to run end game content Trials and Cyrodiil/BG
Our short goal is to gain some master crafters and build up a guild hall/bank for our members.

We are a helpful group of players willing to teach and give advice to new players , we welcome seasoned veterans as well as new/returning players.

Events
We will be holding weekly events such as vet trials, dungeons, farming, skyshard and lorebook hunting and world bosses

If you are interested in joining send me a message on reynoldslad93 on PlayStation or reply to this post thank you.
Edited by reynoldslad93 on March 13, 2019 11:28PM
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • Necrosh
    Necrosh
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I started ESO a few days ago, I am new to ESO but I have a lot of experience with MMOS. I played WOW and Star Wars high end game content. I would love to join your guild. If you have any further questions please ask me anything.

My ID is : Necrosh556

Greetings,
    Necrosh
    Edited by Necrosh on February 3, 2019 10:33AM
  • reynoldslad93
    Hi Necrosh,
    Invited has been sent, look forward to seeing you in game.
    Kind regards
  • reynoldslad93
    Up to 6 members already! Message me in game or on here for an invite and any more information
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • reynoldslad93
    Up to 11members now growing fast! Message me in game or on forums for invite.
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • jakeyboy
    jakeyboy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm a returning player but I will be starting from scratch on ps4 I'd happily join your guild
  • reynoldslad93
    Okay jakeyboy we are more than happy to have you.
    Please send me id so I can invite you :)
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • reynoldslad93
    Up to 16 members now right , small family feel guild , looking for some healers/dd for vet dungeons and into trials if anyone interested message me or post here
  • reynoldslad93
    Now at 20 members growing nicely
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • albertberku
    albertberku
    ✭✭✭
    hello, looking for people to do vDSA with. I have the experience and dps. Done it couple times with craglorn PUGs but i need to farm weapons and it is hard to find people for it. If any interest, please add me in the guild. Thanks
    Edited by albertberku on March 5, 2019 1:39AM
  • reynoldslad93
    Invite has been sent , we can help you farm vdsa no prob
  • reynoldslad93
    Looking for tanks and healers to join our raid team
  • reynoldslad93
    Upto 27 members now have core group running content daily , raid team coming along nicely , in need of healers and tanks though , op dps are welcome too
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump.
  • reynoldslad93
    Looking to fill our prog team with more dd’s
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    Would like to join

PSN:Mellowgoat

I play as the tank lvl 305
  • reynoldslad93
    Invite has been sent 😄
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tbh even if I was PS4 and had a spare guild slot, I wouldn't join - because the name is just too basic/memey/baity/trolly/unoriginal.

I really am not a fan. I don't know if others feel the same?
  • Rastaman111
    Rastaman111
    ✭✭
    thx sadly i don`t own a most of the DLC only Summerset the rest not, way to pricey atm
  • reynoldslad93
    Fair enough Izzy it’s not for everyone. It’s just a name though , it’s about the people in the guild that count.
    Edited by reynoldslad93 on March 26, 2019 11:52AM
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump
  • reynoldslad93
    Were upto 60+ members now doing weekly vet trials on Sundays, normal through the week , pvp and vet pledges/dungeons daily , would be nice if had couple more tanks/healers if anyone interested, of course dd are welcome too!
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump
  • reynoldslad93
    Bump