Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Heavy stamblade build

Valdek
Valdek
✭✭✭
Hey all, I’ve just started putting together a heavy stamblade build (completely new to stamblade) and hoped you may be able to give me feedback / some suggestions.

I currently have bloodspawn, 5x seventh and 5x fury as I had then from before. Using s&b front bar and 2h sword backbar. Just getting those skills up to unlock the abilities at the moment.

Are there any particular skills that I might otherwise miss that I should definitely include? Any other sets I should change to? Thanks! :)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Let me know how it goes. I’m about to give up on a brawler stamblade. Tried 7th and shackle with troll king. 2 hander and bow, 5 med 2 heavy. It’s terrible, either that or I am.

I was considering trying something similar to you but don’t have 5 fury.

I was going to try defensive stance from sword and board and bow. Poison injection is really useful, along with bombard for snares and knocking NBs out of stealth. I’d level bow up too and see if you like it. Poison injection is great for kill stealing from brawler groups where your team’s getting trounced.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 22, 2019 7:49PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I watched interesting video a few days ago -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwx52NL88_s
    I hope author of that video don't mind if I post it here :)
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve only played non-CP. How does the build perform? I saw the build video but no gameplay link.

Think 5 medium is the way to go? I don’t see the point in having forward momentum and shuffle, you can use double take for major evasion too.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 22, 2019 10:49PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Check out my friend. He plays Med armor BrawlBlade with no proc sets. No Bloodspawn or 7th or anything like that

https://youtu.be/xf23zGNpkg0
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    Check out my friend. He plays Med armor BrawlBlade with no proc sets. No Bloodspawn or 7th or anything like that

I have a question, while leveling my hotbars was almost exactly the same on the 2 handed bar, S&B similar but had disguise instead of dark cloak. My results were similar too, then I hit 50.

Watching the video his health barely moves while I get bursted down quickly. Is it a no-CP vs CP thing, gear or am I missing something fundamental? If I ran out solo vs three players I wouldn’t survive 2 GCDs.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 22, 2019 11:21PM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

I have a question, while leveling my hotbars was almost exactly the same on the 2 handed bar, S&B similar but had disguise instead of dark cloak. My results were similar too, then I hit 50.

Watching the video his health barely moves while I get bursted down quickly. Is it a no-CP vs CP thing, gear or am I missing something fundamental? If I ran out solo vs three players I wouldn’t survive 2 GCDs.

This is in Cp. I do know he wears 1 Chudan and 1 pirate Skeleton. He is also very experienced. He also has some instructional videos and I believe some build ones too.

He also will show his deaths which most people don’t.

It probably a little of all. Gear Cp position knowledge.

If you ask him he will probably answer. He’s a cool guy
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

This is in Cp. I do know he wears 1 Chudan and 1 pirate Skeleton. He is also very experienced. He also has some instructional videos and I believe some build ones too.

He also will show his deaths which most people don’t.

It probably a little of all. Gear Cp position knowledge.

If you ask him he will probably answer. He’s a cool guy

Nice, I’ll study his videos. I usually play a dps rogue type named Iskiab or a healer named Alair (Alair from Havoc or Condemned if anyone’s around and wants to reconnect, Iskiab in pve). Anyways, I’ve found it frustrating to do so poorly as a dps. So far I think I have the healing part down in this game down but am terrible at dps, I need the help!
    Edited by Iskiab on March 23, 2019 1:30AM
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair