Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA can't login

CowNRB
CowNRB
✭✭✭
Getting error 200 for NA but can log in to EU was just on NA like 30mins ago
Edited by CowNRB on March 20, 2019 4:27PM
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    Also Used two different pc on two different ISP and same issues
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    Same. Kept getting booted after 5min and now can’t even log in to PC/NA.
  • corvair62
    corvair62
    ✭✭✭

I just posted in another thread...

I had logged in fine beforew maint. today. Just went to log back on and the launcher took 5min to open and then said "ERROR 210" which is the patch manifest error download fail. Why is this even there. Did ZOS patch something today. I tried to repair and get the same error over and over. It seems for me about every 3 months this game breaks. I would put in a support ticket, but They have never given me a answer that worked before and it wont change today.... Dont worry ZOS, we are just some and dont matter....
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC/NA/Steam also unable to log in. The announcements section of the char selection/login screen says "could not retrieve announcements." The error is "Connection to server timed out. Please try again."
    I was logged in successfully after getting booted 15 min earlier, but then was stuck at a transition screen from inside to outside for another 15 minutes.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • CowNRB
    CowNRB
    ✭✭✭
    the launcher won't even load now :(
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I restarted steam, and then was able to get to the character selection/creation screen.
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having with logging into the NA megaservers.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    I was online about 4 hours a go just fine. I have been trying again for the last half an hour with no luck

Opening the Launcher...
    rmdadadn488g.png

Using the shortcut to the game...
    c4nlscbxmzi7.png

Website account login page...
    v607y95oatqm.png

di7ymc1rlp69.png
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrpaxman wrote: »
    I was online about 4 hours a go just fine. I have been trying again for the last half an hour with no luck

Opening the Launcher...
    rmdadadn488g.png

Using the shortcut to the game...
    c4nlscbxmzi7.png

Website account login page...
    v607y95oatqm.png

di7ymc1rlp69.png

Same issue here.

>
    nslookup
    Default Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com
    Address:  2001:4860:4860::8888

> www.elderscrollsonline.com
    Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name:    live.us.web.elderscrollsonline.com
    Address:  198.20.198.103
    Aliases:  www.elderscrollsonline.com

> account.elderscrollsonline.com
    Server:  google-public-dns-a.google.com

Non-authoritative answer:
    Name:    account.elderscrollsonline.com
    Address:  198.20.198.131

>

But can't retrieve announcements, login, or reach anything ESO related except the forums.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • lokulin
    lokulin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can log in to PC/EU but not PC/NA.
    I've hidden your signature.
  • WikiMeister
    WikiMeister
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I have no idea what kind of nonsense is going on right now, but it's driving me up the wall. I suspect that this is some internal foolery going on as a result of the imminent Jesters' Festival Event arrival; but this really is a joke I'm not appreciating.

Earlier this evening, I got bumped out very rudely after finishing a pledge and since then was unable to log on. No matter how much I tried to restart my computer, double check all my Windows and graphics driver updates were installed, I was hit with an Error 201: Patchmanifest failure message.

tpuklselblly.jpg

Even more hilariously (or ironically?), when I went to collect my system report with the intention of filing a Support ticket... I am met with a blank, grey page with no assets every single time I try. This situation is so laughable, I could cry. :D

ztwcwbnzzhnq.jpg

Please help us ZOS before this event goes live, or there's sure to be outrage.

AU | NA-PC Beta veteran since 2014. Dies to 999+ latency.
  • mrpaxman
    mrpaxman
    ✭✭✭
    Still not working
    Victory or Valhalla!
    PC NA
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you are encountering issues both logging into the game and accessing our help website, please go to the thread linked below. We are closing this thread since the thread below has further information on this issue.

DNS Issues preventing login to PC NA and accessing www.elderscrollsonline.com
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.