Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

So I'm never playing PvP again until they fix it.

Elyna
Elyna
✭✭✭✭
The combat is fun and so is exploration. The issue? Infinite loading screens that force me to restart the game. Anyone else getting this?
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, no. Make sure to /bug in game.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

Options
  • Jonnymorrow
    Jonnymorrow
    ✭✭✭
    Had it once before myself. Hopefully the sort it out soon
    Options
  • Yshaar
    Yshaar
    ✭✭✭
    Thread titles are getting absolutely ridiculous...
    Options
  • Singular
    Singular
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I get it from time to time - usually joining or leaving Cryodil, but once zoning into a quest. After doing some chores and coming back to find my screen was still loading, I quit and logged back on to find myself dead. Fun, fun.
    War, give me war, give me war.
    Options
  • Sojan
    Sojan
    ✭✭
    Game isn't a week old yet, try breathing and counting to 10. It's not like ourlives are in danger or anything. Game on!
    Options
  • Avidus
    Avidus
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah guys, this guy has a point, its the end of the world, he got a bugged loading screen.

Ill see you all in the afterlife
    Options
  • Yasha
    Yasha
    ✭✭✭✭
    I always say that to myself every time I get stuck on loading skin or forced disconnect in pvp (every time I play), but I always end up coming back for more.
    Options
  • Saboer
    Saboer
    Soul Shriven
    Yesterday I got infinite loading screen in Cyrodiil few times aswell when all sides were locked. When there is less population i never experience the problem.
    Options
  • JeffKnight
    JeffKnight
    ✭✭✭
    During peak last night and the night before, I would get this every 5-10 minutes, not just on loading into the zone, but also for respawns. It was really frustrating to have to quit the game, relog 2-3 times, finally get into Cyrodiil, and then have to start the process all over after 1 or 2 deaths during a major campaign. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one affected by it too, on all sides of the conflict.
    Officer of Exceptional Legion
    http://www.exceptionallegion.com
    Auriel's Bow - NA
    Options
  • cosmin.bilgab16_ESO
    I also get infinite loading screens while trying to join during peak hours... guess I'll have to pley when there are less people, or wait till they fix it..
    Options
  • Smellyfed
    Smellyfed
    ✭✭✭
    Elyna wrote: »
    The combat is fun and so is exploration. The issue? Infinite loading screens that force me to restart the game. Anyone else getting this?

Yep - it happens every time I load Cyrodill now. It's not the end of the world but the hassle factor is high.
    Options
  • mcatchlovb16_ESO
    mcatchlovb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me and everyone in my Guild last night. Happens a lot of days actually, lol.
    i found this quote last night and it worked for me. Not sure if it is a fix or I just happened to get in after I did this but give it a try.
    its a beta problem. go to "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/live/SavedVariables" and delete "ZO_Ingame.lua" (for EU client its "My Documents/Elder Scrolls Online/liveeu/SavedVariables")
    have fun
    Options