Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

🧙🏼🍻 [PvE, Social, New Player Friendly, Discord, relaxed] The Dominion Constellation Guilds

• Pwoo
    Pwoo
    ✭✭✭
    @Biffiee would like to join the guild as well :)

edit: nvm they're already in
    Edited by Pwoo on February 28, 2019 6:17PM
    PC EU - @Pwooo in game - chronic crafting writ doer
  • mandukar
    mandukar
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i'd like to join @mandukar
  • mknich
    mknich
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, if there's still room I'd like to join! @mknich
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Everyone has been invited and still room for more :smile:

Also to mention, we just had another successful Big Drunken Friday Event last Friday.
    This was the best screenie I was able to take before everything got too blurry down in the Sewers.

Screenshot_20190301_220244_zpsrnyyurd2.png
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Goblineer
    Goblineer
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a returning player, not played for a couple of years but feeling the ESO vibe again. Your guild looks like the kind for me, any chance of an invite? @Goblineer
  • Goblineer
    Goblineer
    Soul Shriven
    Sorry, that would be @Goblintalk
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Goblineer wrote: »
    Sorry, that would be @Goblintalk

Hey I added you a couple of days ago, can't see if you joined though, so let me know if you need a re-invite :)
    Boredom getting to you on the EU server (PC)? Join the Dominion Constellation! We do weekly trials, Skyshard&WB events and also weekly PvP events (AD for the Queen!). Player base consists of both new & veteran players, ALL welcome (including drunks! CHEERS!). We have a guild house with set crafting stations, dummies and an active Discord. Send me a message for an invite!
  • Goblineer
    Goblineer
    Soul Shriven
    I did get the invite and have accepted, thnx :)
  • LittlePinkDot
    LittlePinkDot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PS4?
  • Dobbes
    Dobbes
    Soul Shriven
    @Dobby-Underhill would like to join if you are still accepting new members.
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @LittlePinkDot this is the PC section, so I'm afraid not, only PC.

@Dobbes Invite sent :)
  • staceyvannoort93b16_ESO
    Hi! I’m a returning eso player. I’m now doing AD as i already finished dc. Never been in a guild. I hope you are still recruiting. @steescakez thnx :)
  • Chloe_snowy
    Chloe_snowy
    Soul Shriven
    Hi :)I'm a new player and I'd like to join if there is still room! @Chloe.Snowy Thank you :)
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @staceyvannoort93b16_ESO

I couldn't find your account, can you double check? :)
  • staceyvannoort93b16_ESO
    @Kathulhuu The name is correct. Maybe because i started my character on the daggerfall covenant? I'm now AD because of the mission cadwalls silver
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    I got it! That name is your character name, not account name. Worked when I removed the @
  • HoboFerron
    HoboFerron
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I would love to join @HoboFerron
  • Albin1645
    Albin1645
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I’d like to join! :)

@stensopp777
  • Rykarch
    Rykarch
    ✭✭
    Everything seems to appealing and so catchy, congratulations for a guild thread with such a nice vibe.
    I'm wondering if you still have any slots, and if yes, could I occupy one of them?

Peace,
    Rykarch :)
  • Del9fina
    Del9fina
    ✭✭
    Hey, your guild sounds right up my alley, would love an invite! :)

@Del9fina
  • Cornealis_Phin
    Cornealis_Phin
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys I like the look of your guild, you seem to be up for a bevs fuelled laught. Just a question though first. I first played the game when it came out on xbox but after soloing the base main story line and having no-one to play with/sucking at pvp due to not having much experience with class building or mechanics I left.

I've bit the bullet and decided to come back to the game now on steam and I'd love to find some accepting players who don't mind playing with someone who would appreciate help to learn the ropes. Making an effective character and playing well seem like a daunting task.

Thanks in advance.
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Cornealis_Phin We're incredibly friendly to both new and old players. As I'm writing this, I have just finished a weekly guild event that is directly aimed at new and returning players.

As you say you like the sound of a bev fuelled laugh, we actually have a semi-weekly Drinking event on Fridays with periodic large scale guild events. Actually, this Friday we have a mini event called "Drunkenstar Arena". You are more than welcome to join :)
  • Cornealis_Phin
    Cornealis_Phin
    Soul Shriven
    @kathulhuu Thanks I appreciate it, so as someone considering himself a complete noob essentially. How do I join the guild?
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @Cornealis_Phin just give me your @ :) Or is this the same?
  • Cornealis_Phin
    Cornealis_Phin
    Soul Shriven
    @Kathuhull my account name is the same in game yes. My current character is called Uthane Hearthhart. Do we have a discord?
  • KillerTan30
    KillerTan30
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm a returning player and looking for guilds to join and have fun enjoying the game. I will try to play/participate in the events but I fear the time difference may be too great (GMT+8). Currently, have a high-level sorc that I don't remember how to play so I am playing a new char (stamblade).

@KillerTan30
    [style color=#FFC0CB ]KaTe[/style]
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    @KillerTan30 You're added now!
    I guess it can be a bit tricky as you are ahead of us, unless you feel like waking up early and join some stuff hehe.
    We also have an American in the guild btw, but it's different coz she's behind us, so she has joined many drunken events at noon her time :D

I am talking about you @Padfoot426 <3
  • Padfoot426
    Padfoot426
    Soul Shriven
    @KillerTan30, its true, I'm on PST. There is always someone online, and thanks @Kathulhuu for the mention!! And just have to say Day Drinking for the win!!
  • Kathulhuu
    Kathulhuu
    ✭✭
    Just to let everyone know, we've been expanding our event officers and therefore also events.
    We have a weekly trial followed by 1 or 2 trials after and now also taking on requests for farm runs, this also includes dungeon runs in order to get ready for trials.

We're still recruiting :)

Adding a picture below of in-guild activities (includes a drunken trial as a Drunken Friday social event and our weekly skyshard and worldboss run)!

Skyshard%20WB%20and%20adventure_zpsrpq1jyvo.jpg
  • Rethyr
    Rethyr
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a good guild now for a while and this sound like just the guild I need! :)@Rethyr