The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

March Crown Store Showcase?

• AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Again, nothing I want - I would have snapped up the spider, but my crown gems were used on a much-wanted storm atro horse. I refuse to buy crates just to get gems. Not a good value for my money.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Absolutely nothing i want. :/
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many things I want:
    - Naryu's costume,
    - Adorable assassin hair,
    - Brassy Assassin Personality!
    - Jester personality,
    - Princely Dawnlight Palace (although it'll probably be too expensive for my tastes, so I'll probably still skip it),
    - Pet Rock! How cool is that?
    - Cadwell's stuff, whatever it is,
    - Dwarven spider thingy (please don't be 600 gems).

So pretty cool month for me. It's rare for crown store to have that much things I want in one month.
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe, just maybe I'll get jester's personality. Spider looks sick, but probably will cost 600 jems, which is no deal. Otherwise - meh.
    Waiting for the new crown crates in 6 days.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waiting for the new crown crates in 6 days.

That's a countdown on just the 15-pack deal. The two-week countdown probably starts on Thursday, so keep an eye on the single and 4-pack for that indicator.
    signing off
  • Wrathmane
    Wrathmane
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the Statue.... Meridia lady of Infinite Energies that was supposed to come out with Wrathstone...... I thought that would be available this month..... did I miss it?!?!??!?!
    Sha'ria Wrathmane - Belora Wrathmane - Leora Wrathmane
    Former Head of Recruitment for Vokundein
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Royal Court Jester outfit is in the CS right now, but the article says it's returning to the CS for a limited time during the Jester's Festival. I'm assuming they mean that it will be on sale, like the thief personality, but it's worded like it's not currently in the store now.

Also, there is really only one ESO+ exclusive offer this month - the statuette. The horse was an ESO+ deal in January and yes we'll still get it at the 10% off price, but the same can be said for the nixad and echalette pets that were exclusive offers last month and are also in this month's showcase for all players (ETA: unless they're going to break with precedent and not offer the ESO+ price). They basically put the mount up in the ESO+ section to make it look like we're getting more than just the one item. I don't mind only one item, but I do mind them trying to make it appear like more.

I'm only interested in the horse stick mount (would have been the dragon one if it weren't gems only) and Cadwell's outfit, as well as the pet rock. I might pick up the brassy assassin personality (the only Naryu item I passed up the first time around), but I just don't think it alters enough to be worth the price.

The rest are either repeats or returning items I've either bought or passed up the first time. Or gems only. Oh...I'll probably pick up Chrysamere at some point, but it doesn't appear to be a limited-time offer, so I'll probably wait on that a bit.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on March 5, 2019 5:46PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pebble pet, hah!

B-but why is the dragon stick mount a gem exclusive... :pensive:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaimeh wrote: »
    Pebble pet, hah!

B-but why is the dragon stick mount a gem exclusive... :pensive:

Because they're banking on that being the most popular of the three. They didn't want to offer all three as gems only, as there would certainly be a huge outcry if they did. But, they wanted at least one to be gems only and that's probably the only one of the three that players would be willing to spend gems on rather than just buying one of the other ones for crowns.

I might have purchased the dragon one if it were for crowns, but the traditional stick horse is probably what I would have bought anyway (and which is the one I'm going to get - as long as the price is reasonable).
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope another polymorph enters the store, cause the polymorph section is pretty lacking- and will be when the only one disappears
  • Compton1865
    Compton1865
    ✭✭
    I hope another polymorph enters the store, cause the polymorph section is pretty lacking- and will be when the only one disappears

I totally agree! We need some good polymorphs.
    MemoFromTurner
    XB/NA/AD

Interesting in joining a vampire guild? The Strigoi Coven is looking for new recruits - shoot me a message!

"Vampires often turn on those who trust them, you know."
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet another month zos doesnt want my crowns :(
  • Tyvarra
    Tyvarra
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldnt there be a new crown crate season starting soon? Last changed in december. Normally there are new ones every 3 month and there is still no timer on the crates. Hm... xD
    Edited by Tyvarra on March 9, 2019 2:11PM
    Please fix the game!
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyvarra wrote: »
    Shouldnt there be a new crown crate season starting soon? Last changed in december. Normally there are new ones every 3 month and there is still no timer on the crates. Hm... xD

What do you mean no timer? 3 days left. Then they will put new ones.
    If I estimate right it should be 10 am Monday.

Edit: I see now that it's sale timer. But I still think that they will disappear very soon. Patience..
    Edited by StormChaser3000 on March 9, 2019 6:51PM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That timer is for the big crate bundle sale (1k off with eso+) notice there’s no countdown on the 4-pack or singles crate
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That timer is for the big crate bundle sale (1k off with eso+) notice there’s no countdown on the 4-pack or singles crate

Hmm.. Actually that could be. I see now that people corrected me in the posts above. But I still bet that it will be removed super soon. They often do such sales right before removing the item.
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hmm.. Actually that could be. I see now that people corrected me in the posts above. But I still bet that it will be removed super soon. They often do such sales right before removing the item.

No doubt, probably the real countdown will start Monday
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah my guess is March 21 for new crates release.

I hope to see 3 free crates back with new season introduction.
    Edited by Atallanta on March 10, 2019 3:46AM
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pebble Pal will be mine!!!!

I find myself curious about this. It should just sit there, but as it is a Jester's Festival thing... it shouldn't always just sit there.

Maybe the pebble pal will move around stealthily, like those sailing stones in Death Valley?

sliding-stones-3.jpg
    Master Craftsman!
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its march 11 and still no brassy anything in the crown store.

Wtf!?
  • Thavie
    Thavie
    ✭✭✭✭
    It should be there in ~2 hours or so.
    "We grew under a bad sun"
  • sudaki_eso
    sudaki_eso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    So many things I want:
    - Naryu's costume,
    - Jester personality,
    - Princely Dawnlight Palace (although it'll probably be too expensive for my tastes, so I'll probably still skip it),

So pretty cool month for me. It's rare for crown store to have that much things I want in one month.

Stylepages you can get from the rewards at the jester festival or you can buy them for event tickets, here is a preview of those weapon, be prepared for some classic pan & shield + stick mount warriors :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEUrWoZWgME
    PS4 EU - StamDK
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sudaki_eso wrote: »
    Michae wrote: »
    So many things I want:
    - Naryu's costume,
    - Jester personality,

Stylepages you can get from the rewards at the jester festival or you can buy them for event tickets, here is a preview of those weapon, be prepared for some classic pan & shield + stick mount warriors :wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEUrWoZWgME

Awesome, I'll definitely have some excess tickets. I hope it'll be enough. Do I understand correctly that they'll drop from festival boxes too?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • LurgidBean
    LurgidBean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pebble Pal will be mine!!!!

I find myself curious about this. It should just sit there, but as it is a Jester's Festival thing... it shouldn't always just sit there.

Maybe the pebble pal will move around stealthily, like those sailing stones in Death Valley?

sliding-stones-3.jpg

This is *exactly* what I think of since the first time I saw the pebble pets! Great minds...
    Xbox NA/EU
    "Once I misplaced an entire roast chicken, so this doesn't surprise me."
  • Jayroo
    Jayroo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thavie wrote: »
    It should be there in ~2 hours or so.

god give us like a preview plz
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Patience, it'll be here in about half an hour.
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    20190311162912_1.jpg

Well this is all I wanted so like y'all can stop commenting on this thread now lol Thank you ZoS
  • Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever magicka powers enchant Chrysamere (aka Paladin’s Blade)...

f04fc03ac2b5302d993bc96f370d4e5b.jpg

...May also enchant the Knight Rider's legendary steed K.I.T.T.

latest?cb=20180608091652&path-prefix=en
    Master Craftsman!
  • mrfrontman
    mrfrontman
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys just aren't getting the pun..

The rock will be in the Crown Store to show you exactly how exciting the March showcase (if you want to call it a showcase - lol) will be. You have to dig deep into the lore... it's always about the lore!
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will be buying Hobby Horse and Pebble Pal.
    Whatever magicka powers enchant Chrysamere (aka Paladin’s Blade)...

f04fc03ac2b5302d993bc96f370d4e5b.jpg

...May also enchant the Knight Rider's legendary steed K.I.T.T.

latest?cb=20180608091652&path-prefix=en

It's a shame that they're only selling one legendary weapon.

I'd be all over something one-handed, or better still, a bow.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No