The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

New to MMO Looking for some Internet Friends to play with

MighyAnarchist
MighyAnarchist
Soul Shriven
Hello,

I am semi-new to MMOs in general but have been playing games for about 20 years. Looking for some people to play with. I am currently Level 32 so I am unfortunatly not yet in the late game, I have a headset so that would be preferable.

Please let me know if this is not the place for this post!
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please post back with your platform / server. For example, I play on PS4 / NA.

Have you tried joining a guild? There are several social guilds on PS4 / NA that are friendly, in my opinion.
  • MighyAnarchist
    MighyAnarchist
    Soul Shriven
    Oh I play PC on NA

Is that right? Still also new to forums
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sure man hit me up anytime you’re looking for someone to roll with. I’m @arbitrarydepth in game.
    Argonian Master Race
  • Arbit
    Arbit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Let me clear a friend slot before you add me. Currently sitting on a maxed friends list.
    Edited by Arbit on March 20, 2019 7:30PM
    Argonian Master Race
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Send an email in game to @Nestor and I can get you in a couple helpful guilds.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• muzammil_1984
    muzammil_1984
    Soul Shriven
    you can add me @makhan1
  • eXdeMedici
    eXdeMedici
    Soul Shriven
    edit: replied in wrong post.
    Edited by eXdeMedici on April 9, 2019 6:31AM