Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mundus stones

Syiccal
Syiccal
✭✭✭✭✭
WIth high elf now offering 258 spell dmg would I be better off using thief mundus on my magplar as opposed to the apprentice?
Advice needed and appreciated
  • Sypherioth
    Sypherioth
    ✭✭✭
    Syiccal wrote: »
    WIth high elf now offering 258 spell dmg would I be better off using thief mundus on my magplar as opposed to the apprentice?
    Advice needed and appreciated

Best advice I can give you is that since Mundus is free to change. Try it out if you are able to test your dmg on a target dummy with the different Mundus buffs. It's because without any knowledge of your build it's hard to tell what might give you most benefit.

Edited by Sypherioth on March 19, 2019 10:17PM
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I switched to The Lover on all my toons that got the racial damage bonus
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    I switched to The Lover on all my toons that got the racial damage bonus

Agreed, the crit mundis is only useful for hybrid toons who don’t want to devote themselves all towards healing or damage.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten