The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

BBFL looking for members [PvE, PvP (DC), Mature, Casual, Very New Player Friendly]

Coleo_Gaming
BBFL (BB4L but ESO doesn’t allow numbers in the guild name) is a recently formed multi-role guild and we are looking for mature members to join us. All players are welcome although we may suit newer or casual players more at the moment but vets are still welcome. All skill levels are welcome as long as you want to improve with us.

The aim is to have a friendly, engaged group of people to play with rather than a group of strangers as so many guilds can become.

There is a ranking system for members to work up and a discord for people to join in with. When the guild becomes able to support it, we intend to have a trader but we will not be a dedicated trade guild as we aim to be a more community activity driven guild. There are plenty of plans for the future with things such as guild events and lotteries.

We want BBFL to be large enough that there are always people to play with. One of the best things about being in a guild is the social side of it and that's what BBFL's aim is. So join us and be part of the start.

Message me here, ingame @Coleo_Gaming or join our discord https://discord.gg/WnFjkU9
Edited by Coleo_Gaming on March 6, 2019 7:50PM
  • StarRisingXX
    I'm really happy I found this guild. Coleo has been super helpful to me as a very new player and the guild has become my home in Tamriel. If you want some chill people to play with, come and join us!
  • Coleo_Gaming
    Thanks Star it's been great having you as a member!
  • StarRisingXX
    The guild is growing - we have several events a week now and a strong turnout for them. We're still recruiting so come and check out BBFL!
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell me something about your PvP please.
    PC EU - DC only
  • Coleo_Gaming
    Currently not really in existence to be honest although it will be in the future.With us being a multi role guild there are many different things needing to be set up and unfortunately that is taking a bit of a backseat at the mo. I can tell you that is DC based.