The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

FGS !! When are you going to fix the "Decline" Bug ?!!!

Vanzen
Vanzen
✭✭✭✭✭
Its unbearable !
After all this time its simply driving me mad !
Just plain unbearable to be standing there for 30 minutes listening to this "woosh " sound again and again again again ! Its torture !
How hard is to fix this , just how hard ?
Just get rid of the proposal to decline !
Once you want to join your in , how complicated is this ?!
Edited by Vanzen on March 20, 2019 9:41AM
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They just need to fix the group finder in general, but dont expect a reply, they prefer not to communicate with the player base, even though they have been working out how to type things out for what 6 months now @ZOS_GinaBruno

Jokers.
  • Suryoyo
    Suryoyo
    ✭✭✭
    Every time this happens, it means the queue is broken, then after like an hour and half (or more) it works again. Is it due to population being too low or too high ? Also I noticed that under 50 can queue and play some games.

Do they proceed to manually run some cleaning tasks / rebooting on the servers / DB ? Because it's then work again well.
  • Rizz_the_Filthy_Dino
    My favorite thing is when you finally make it into a match and the match starts and you don't have a full team; yet, apparently 12 people accepted the queue lol.
    PC-NA
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zos did not say when they would fix it. They just said they would not have another event that requires the GF until they fix it.

Of course, they thought they fixed it over a year ago and ignored our threads explaining it was not fixed, including threads that detailed the issue leaving no question it was an issue on Zos' end. Clearly not a priority for them.
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Group Finder has not worked properly since the game was released. You really expect that to change?

https://youtu.be/eVFd46qABi0