The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New BG Map

WoppaBoem
WoppaBoem
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello Zos,

Please never ever make a map like that again. It may seem nice on paper and the aesthetics but for game play is it horrible. The current maps are structured in a way that it supports skill full play something the majority of ESO players want. The new map is such a mess because teams can spawn everywhere I feel like I am playing Call of Duty again players can pop up out of nowhere everywhere. Very annoying. BG's is team against team and this should be the foundation. Now its RNG in BG and just hope you are lucky.

Dissappointed BG player.
Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually really enjoy the new map...... Its my favorite one so far.....
  • Mystikkal
    Mystikkal
    ✭✭✭
    Map is amazing actually
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only play in Arcane University. If that map doesn’t pop up, I rage quit.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New map seems to have been designed to prevent spawn camping. Once people get used to it, it’ll be the most balanced map of all of them.

I just can’t stand the weird LOS issues that map has around corners.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not a 4v4 map anyway so who cares?

PC EU
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Love the map.

Until I accidentally roll dodge off the map cause of certain stairs has that random divot in them.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WoppaBoem wrote: »
    Hello Zos,

Please never ever make a map like that again. It may seem nice on paper and the aesthetics but for game play is it horrible. The current maps are structured in a way that it supports skill full play something the majority of ESO players want. The new map is such a mess because teams can spawn everywhere I feel like I am playing Call of Duty again players can pop up out of nowhere everywhere. Very annoying. BG's is team against team and this should be the foundation. Now its RNG in BG and just hope you are lucky.

Dissappointed BG player.

Spot on.
    Edited by brandonv516 on March 18, 2019 11:32PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i actually like it, less travel time. However I do fall off the side way to much, but always watch if someone followed me :)

Edited by vamp_emily on March 18, 2019 11:37PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    Love the map.

Until I accidentally roll dodge off the map cause of certain stairs has that random divot in them.
    Oh so I'm not the only one... thank god.

I want to apologize to everyone that was grouped with me last weekend who had to fight enemy teams 3v4v4 because I kept dying to fall damage. :bawling:
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not one of my favourite maps. I am also prone to accidentally falling or — worse, imo — trying to help a teammate and then accidentally dodge rolling backwards onto a portal plate. :( Also, those walls in the center of the map seem to be pretty darn flimsy... I’ve been hit by Zaan, Permafrost, and Velidreth through them. It’s too chaotic. Maybe I’ll get used to it, but right now? Not a fan.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only played chaosball on it, that version of it seemed fine to me
  • Urvoth
    Urvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the map but it is definitely a warden paradise with all the weird los, close quarter areas, and funnel spots.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mystikkal wrote: »
    Map is amazing actually

No it isn't. It's chaotic, has weird line of sight issues all over the place, and has places that people can streak on top of where they can't be reached by melee at all.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer