Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Hawk's Eye set

lukoi
lukoi
✭✭✭
So, as I'm researching the various armor sets, I see Hawk Eye set and look it up and it says it sold (or rewarded for quests) only in Bruma. Is that the only place to get it besides someone potentially selling it on a guild trader? As an AD player, that's a pretty obnoxious trip to have to take and be at risk the entire time, to get that armor. Thanks in advance!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may still drop in rewards for the worthy, but armor only if that is still the case.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the elite pvp vendor sells them, but you'd be in the hands of pure RNG. You basically pay 20k ap to get a random set drop, and it might not even be Hawk's Eye
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    Ok thanks guys, I'll check around a bit more.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be sure to check the Cyrodiil map in your guest campaign as well ... you never know when Bruma might be yellow there.

If it's late night on a quiet campaign, you can usually take the place over and not be bothered by DC or EP. No guarantees though. ;)
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    No worries fellas, I ended up buying the entire set purple for a fairly reasonable chunk of change.