The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do you handle fire as a vampire in trials?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you do anything special for most fire prone could content?
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't, personally. I'm stage 4 in all content, and have no issue with stuff like vhof/vas, etc.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For vHoF on my dark elf I do nothing. If on high elf I cure like most in my group. Though I only do HM. If in non HM it is not as bad, but my guess is many who are not dark elves cure for that fight. It is just to fast and easy to do so once you get to the final boss.

vAS I shield since the fire is predicable.
    Edited by idk on March 17, 2019 6:09AM
  • Corpier
    Corpier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not usually. Its not an issue if you set red cp for the content being done, and the cp spread is the same regardless of being a vampire or not. If it becomes an issue, which it usually doesn't unless there are group issues, consume Bloody Maras to turn stage 2.
    @Corpier | PC/NA CP1300+

My Characters:
    AD
    A Príorí: Highelf - Magicka Sorcerer
    DC
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Nightblade
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Sorcerer
    EP
    A Fortiori: Darkelf - Magicka Nightblade
    A Posteriori: Darkelf - Magicka Dragonknight
    Bertha Ironsides: Imperial - Dragonknight Tank
    Corpier: Breton - Magicka Templar
    Corpíer: Orc - Stamina Templar
    CorpÌer: Orc - Stamina Warden
    Corpier: Orc - Stamina Necromancer
    Logen'Bloody-Nine'Fingers: Orc - Stamina Dragonknight
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scream ouch and run the other way.
  • Tael
    Tael
    Soul Shriven
    drink a Double Bloody Mara before yur food .. reduces you briefly to stage 2
    Scions of the Seventh Veil
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Double Bloody Mara drink until you're at stage two, re-eat your base food, then use Mist Form to bring it back to lvl 4 afterward if needed. PvE is expensive...
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero