Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Looking for AU/Asia Guild

Xazier
Xazier
Soul Shriven
I'm brand new, like started 2 days ago new. I'm specing out a healer, looking for a group to lvl/pvp with. I'm looking to get into a lot of PVP. I fall into the Perth timezone so a guild active during that time is great. Also if you are a bunch of degenerates and *** takers that would be fantastic.
  • Reikan
    Reikan
    Soul Shriven
    Haha. Im also in Perth and looking for a guild. Might as well add to this thread.
  • Tashira_Ronin
    Tashira_Ronin
    ✭✭✭
    Poke me in game @Tashira_Ronin to join Valherus. Australian guild. Fb. Trials. dungeons. Crafters. fishing and all kinds of pvpers. As well as just people talking **** in chat :)
    NA/PC/DC - played since beta
  • Xazier
    Xazier
    Soul Shriven
    Poke me in game @Tashira_Ronin to join Valherus. Australian guild. Fb. Trials. dungeons. Crafters. fishing and all kinds of pvpers. As well as just people talking **** in chat :)

Sounds good, will hit you with a message when I get off work.
  • KaptenKokup
    KaptenKokup
    Soul Shriven
    New player here from Singapore! Also looking for guilds around the same timezone. Thanks =)