The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Premades working together

Karmanorway
Karmanorway
✭✭✭✭✭
Just curious, if 2 premade groups work together to win over your group, can i get them banned for it? Have had this experience in capture the relic few times :)

Best Answers

• sharquez
    sharquez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, that's just how it goes sometimes. Comes from the whole 4v4v4 model the devs settled on. Just gotta dust yourself off and get back into it. Imho CTR is not fun at all and is just the most frustrating game of whoever messes up first or whoever gets ganged up on.
    At least 3 of each class. PVPing Since IC.
    Answer ✓
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It happens a lot in capture the relic. X(premade) spawn camps Y(non-premade) all game, while Z(premade) just captures X's relic 5 times. It's messed up, but these devs a really something else. Premades shouldn't be with solo players in the first place.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
    Answer ✓
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    It’s hard to design around players being bad. Just don’t queue for capture the relic

Well obviously its not only in CTR it happens, its in the other modes too :) dont tell me u never had 2 teams camping outside your spawn point, LA each other until u come down and they both burst u down? Or chaos ball, when 1 team got the ball and the other just goes after your team and not the other :D

It’s usually a side effect of the three team dynamic. If your team doesn’t have players smart enough to avoid getting sandwiched/surrounded, it’ll feel like the other two teams are teaming up on you the whole game.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

Answer ✓
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s hard to design around players being bad. Just don’t queue for capture the relic
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well obviously its not only in CTR it happens, its in the other modes too :) dont tell me u never had 2 teams camping outside your spawn point, LA each other until u come down and they both burst u down? Or chaos ball, when 1 team got the ball and the other just goes after your team and not the other :D
  • Grimlok_S
    Grimlok_S
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's pretty common in deathmatch. One team ends up getting farmed if they don't have heals vs 2 teams that do.
    Light Attack Hero

Class context
    Stamplar
    StamDK
    Stamsorc
    MagDK
    StamMAGStamden
    Magplar
    Stam NB
    Bomb NB
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

It’s usually a side effect of the three team dynamic. If your team doesn’t have players smart enough to avoid getting sandwiched/surrounded, it’ll feel like the other two teams are teaming up on you the whole game.
    This.

The intent of the three team format was that if one team was stronger than the others then the two weaker teams would counterbalance the stronger one.

The reality is that when one team is weaker than the other two, either in individual skill, teamwork, strategy, etc, they end up getting hammered by both of the other teams and continually find themselves sandwiched, separated, or whatever else is leading to their demise. This is also seen on a larger scale in Cyrodiil occasionally.

Don’t be the team caught between the other two and stick together for starters.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -Shrugs- Normal;lly happens when people from the same gear do their matches for the day at the same time, happens but those matches always goes quickly, should be rare though