The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Skaffa Magicka DK PVP - Wrathstone PC NA

Ashanne
Ashanne
✭✭✭✭

Latest clips from Skaffa on his magdk.
Subscribe if you enjoy the content :smiley: . More to come

And some sweaty trihards:

PS: don't be one of "those guys" :expressionless:
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice.
    Ashanne wrote: »

Idk what you mean by that though? Don't wear impen and fight back? lol
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Nice.

pretty sure OP meant the guy tbagging at the end of the 2nd video :)
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • Ashanne
    Ashanne
    ✭✭✭✭
    So it normal for 3 GOs and 3 more to chase a guy around the tower for 4 minutes? With major and minor defile?

IDK, where we come from, we dont tryhard and 6v1 people for 4 minutes while wearing cancer.

But thats how some get to GO i guess, with 150ap made off of solo/duos after chasing them for minutes
    Edited by Ashanne on March 15, 2019 1:52PM
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So it normal for 3 GOs and 3 more to chase a guy around the tower for 4 minutes? With major and minor defile?

IDK, where we come from, we dont tryhard and 6v1 people for 4 minutes while wearing cancer.

But thats how some get to GO i guess, with 150ap made off of solo/duos after chasing them for minutes

Alliance rank has been meaningless since thieves guild. :( Maybe they don't care about AP and were playing objective?

Idk it's reasonable to expect a small group to go clean up a resource, they weren't to know it would only be 2 enemies, and the longer the fight gets drawn out, the more people turn up, they see fighting in the tower and can't see how many enemies so they go inside to look and join in, and before you know it there is like 6 people finishing of the last player before they move onto the next pvp objective.

And yeah it is normal for that to happen due to power creep, was a lot worse with swift though. It's not possible to kill an equally skilled player 1v1 if they go on defensive or use LOS... so it makes sense it took a few to take you down, looks like you have a very strong build.

Also what if a just solo player turned up to take the resource back only to end up misforming around your group of 2 inside the tower for 4 minutes, would that make you the tryhards? :p

Lol idk, getting outnumbered in open world pvp is pretty normal. I just don't see the difference between the first and second video other than the second video the people had better gear & builds... like i don't think you can hate on people for using powerful builds or healing themselves.
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    Nice.

Yeah I agree with that though. Tbagging is uncalled for. There is never a situation that justifies tbagging. People that do it are just attention seeking trolls baiting for some hate tells.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alliance rank has been meaningless since thieves guild. :( Maybe they don't care about AP and were playing objective?

Idk it's reasonable to expect a small group to go clean up a resource, they weren't to know it would only be 2 enemies, and the longer the fight gets drawn out, the more people turn up, they see fighting in the tower and can't see how many enemies so they go inside to look and join in, and before you know it there is like 6 people finishing of the last player before they move onto the next pvp objective.

And yeah it is normal for that to happen due to power creep, was a lot worse with swift though. It's not possible to kill an equally skilled player 1v1 if they go on defensive or use LOS... so it makes sense it took a few to take you down, looks like you have a very strong build.

Also what if a just solo player turned up to take the resource back only to end up misforming around your group of 2 inside the tower for 4 minutes, would that make you the tryhards? :p

Lol idk, getting outnumbered in open world pvp is pretty normal. I just don't see the difference between the first and second video other than the second video the people had better gear & builds... like i don't think you can hate on people for using powerful builds or healing themselves.
    AyelineESO wrote: »
    Nice.

Yeah I agree with that though. Tbagging is uncalled for. There is never a situation that justifies tbagging. People that do it are just attention seeking trolls baiting for some hate tells.

Alliance rank has always been meaningless. Those that made it early were the ones that new about the tick mechanics before everyone else.

Then it turned into tower door farming PUGs.

If there are any solo grand overlords I say there alliance rank matters.

I love when some other vets try to make a meaningless farming title into something more than others now. Too funny.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Survivable build to say the least. It's good for distracting people away from Cyrodiil objectives- so that they lose the campaign. Definitely effective for that!

Chasing players in circles around in a tower is, in my opinion, the same as stacking up on a tank... it's not really worth your time. If you don't care about gaining points to win the campaign- then have at it.

AD gets so distracted by a couple of EP/DC playing these tower resource games- that they usually won't push north to take enemy resources.

Usually, if I notice that someone is playing the "chase me" game in a tower- I'll just leave. No offense- but that's just boring as hell and it doesn't help us win the campaign.

But, you are definitely helping your alliance by distracting AD to chase you. So, that's helping your campaign!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What would you expect them to do? Leave so Skaffa and his friend can farm squishies indefinitely?

How about, "don't be those guys who claim to love fighting outnumbered, look for outnumbered fights and then complain when too many and/or the wrong composition of opponents shows up to fight."

They were probably equally annoyed that Skaffa was kiting them instead of leaving or making a stand so they could all move on.