Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unable to perform group management - group/guild text chat while dead.

StormRaven
X-Box One platform: Since the last DLC dropped, being able to view the Menu or Map has been disabled upon death. This makes group management and the ability to make strategic calls impossible. At the very least the ability for a group leader to be able to add new players or remove disconnected players from group, as well as being able to interact with group/guild text chat or change voice channels while dead MUST be restored. Group management and game enjoyment should preempt realism ever time. Not being able to access the menu while dead is detrimental to both.
  • excoticmushroom
    excoticmushroom
    Soul Shriven
    Happens to me also.
    Since last update can’t bring up any menus or chat while dead.
  • wikydx
    wikydx
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox NA
    Since this last DLC, I can’t do anything while dead except look at the death recap.
  • excoticmushroom
    excoticmushroom
    Soul Shriven
    Happens to me also.
    Since last update can’t bring up any menus or chat while dead.

Should add I’m PS4 -EU
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeh noticed this in PvP (Xbox eu)

Before, you could bring up the map (through the menu as) to see what resources we're gone around keeps to decide where to respawn. You cannot do this anymore and only use the respawn map, which doesn't show this. You also can't access the menu at all to see anything. Guilds, group, inventory etc. Nothing in patch notes to say you've taken this away afaik, so this has to be a bug.

It's pretty big deal and it honestly can't wait until next update. This needs to be patched before then. @ZOS_GinaBruno can this be looked into please?
    Edited by Brrrofski on March 18, 2019 7:35AM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! It is super annoying. We can do nothing while dead.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not being able to bring up the map when dead in PVP is a real pain. The respawn map, like the travel map, doesn't show enough detail to make informed decisions about where it is best to respawn.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.