The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Amount of APs for Reparing Keep Walls

Smitch_59
Smitch_59
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a PVE scrub who absolutely hates PVP. But I've been working to level my Assault skill line to unlock Vigor. In the past I've done scouting missions, but that often involves a tediously long ride across Cyrodiil. So last night I decided to buy some wall repair kits and try to repair my way to Vigor. When I got to Cyrodiil my faction (EP) held only a few keeps in the corner of the map. I repaired every keep wall I could find, and I noticed that I earned 55 AP for each repair kit I used. I went back to Cyrodiil this morning to find that Red had taken most of the keeps on the map. To my surprise I was earning 71 AP per repair kit. Why the difference? What determines the amount of APs earned for repairing keeps? Just curious....

BTW, I finally unlocked Vigor this morning. Success!
By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Low pop bonus maybe
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The edge keeps give an ap bonus. Dragonclaw, brindle, and drakelow.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minor mending can improve your AP/amount repaired (i.e. putting down a Ritual as a Templar). DKs can use Igneous or Fragmented Shield between each rep. Having a resto staff increases amount while it’s under 30%. Basically anything that boosts your healing of players also impacts “healing” the walls.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Smitch_59
    Smitch_59
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Minor mending can improve your AP/amount repaired (i.e. putting down a Ritual as a Templar). DKs can use Igneous or Fragmented Shield between each rep. Having a resto staff increases amount while it’s under 30%. Basically anything that boosts your healing of players also impacts “healing” the walls.

Good to know, thanks!
    By Azura, by Azura, by Azura!