The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player lookimg for social guild

Huyen
Huyen
✭✭✭✭✭
Hey there, let me first thank you for reading this post.

I started playing ESO in 2014 as one of the first beta testers. Before that I played 10 years of WoW but got instantly hooked to ESO.
About a year ago my pc crashed and as the parts to fix it were the cost of twice a ps4, I decided to switch. At first it was quite difficult to use a controller but I managed. About 6 months ago I decided to take a break because I was playing mostly on my own wich got boring. Now I want to get back into the game because of Elsweyr of wich Ive been waiting since TES3 (and Skyrim keeps crashing...) but I want to avoid getting burned out on the lack of social interaction again. A socially active guild to run content together with would be awesome. And yes I got a headset with mic.

TL:DR - 31 year old guy wants to play again with a social guild.

For any questions dont hesitate to ask me.

Edit for typos...stupid tablet...
Edited by Huyen on March 7, 2019 8:01PM
Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • reynoldslad93
    Hi huyen we are more than happy to have you quite small guild with a family vibe we run all content together daily plus looking to grow our core raid team if that’s anything that would interest you that’d be awesome too, send Psn name and will send a invite
  • Malfious1986
    Malfious1986
    ✭✭✭
    Do you:
    - work long hours?
    - do a lot of studying?
    - have kids?
    - work erratic shifts?

Then Expendable Heroes could be the Guild for you!
    Expendable Heroes is a Guild for those with full lives, who have to put gaming second and can't play 24/7. Whilst many guilds wouldn't tolerate hearing your kids in the background on group chat, or your possible lack of participation in every event, we will welcome you with open arms, because at Expendable Heroes we know what it is like. Despite our limitations we still get stuff done: Trials, World Content, Battlegrounds, Dungeons and heck even Fishing, it's all good. So if that sounds good to you, please ask me for an invite ( my psn is Lord_Malfious ) or drop me your psn.
    Part of the PS4 EU Guild ESO - Expendable Heroes. Check out our Facebook Page! PSN Lord_Malfious
  • s2ben29
    s2ben29
    Hey man,

drop me a message on psn if you are still looking, i am building a new guild, so we are small but growing and need active social players.
    My PSN is stuben21.
  • sheenajpowell
    Hi Huyen
    Starlight council is still looking for members, we offer a social guild with a very active discord and a programme of events including weekly normal trials, pledge groups, progression groups (currently doing veteran fang lair and veteran ruins of mazzatun) Imperial city runs and battlegrounds. We have a trader in Riften, a guildhall, some master crafters, plus accessible attunable tables at various guild members main residences. We don’t charge fees, we just ask our members to respect each other and post any potentially offensive content in our toxic channel on discord. If you think you might like to join us, just post a reply to our ad here,or whisper Ylilith or Angelfishhappy in game.

• Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I found a nice guild.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • sheenajpowell
    That’s great, have fun! It’s a much better game now (I was there at beta, too).