Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Skyshards Map application

SleeplessHeretic
Hello,

I'm not quite sure if it is OK to post a link to an application here so I guess, I'd better wait for a moderator permit for that.

Anyway, any requests what wishes would you have for such an app?
Maps, detailed descriptions, progress tracking, what else?

edit: since there is no respond from the moderators I publish the link.

ESO Skyshard Map app for android
Edited by SleeplessHeretic on April 18, 2014 2:48PM
  • dragonwicca
    Omg this would be great. With all of the above. I'm always so scared I missed one somewhere
  • SleeplessHeretic
    dragonwicca, I'm still waiting for a moderator permit to put the link here, but if you're an android user you know where to search ;)
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What else?

Spoiler customization.
    Don't just immediately point it out, give us AOE's that we need to look for them in.
  • Hakoke
    Hakoke
    ✭✭
    If it is your app nice work. And I also got a bug report for you. The app runs really slugishly on the galaxy S4. But other than that, nice work.
  • SleeplessHeretic
    Terminus wrote: »
    Spoiler customization.
    Don't just immediately point it out, give us AOE's that we need to look for them in.

Hmm, a very interesting idea. I guess it might by a non-spoilered mode where you have only the nearest wayshrine info, and some marked circle to look in.
  • Jnutter819
    I don't know about apps, but there's an addon that puts them on your map and/or compass: http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info128-SkyShards.html. No spoiler option though.
  • SleeplessHeretic
    A new version is deployed on the market with performance issues reported on several devices solved.