The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

craftstore messing up my bags

Iarao
Iarao
✭✭✭✭
couldnt see items that were in there. disabling it made all things show up.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EDIT A bunch of addons appear to have been broke by the patch. However, CS might not be the root culprit, try disabling just advanced filters if have that. Still could be CS, just I have seen advanced filters cause this too in the past. Also, inventory insight was a problem for a while.

Have you updated it? And your other addons, I the think Advance Filters was also updated recently.
    Edited by Nestor on March 11, 2019 1:57PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• fioskal
    fioskal
    ✭✭✭
    A bunch of addons broke with today's incremental patch.

I suggest disabling them for the time being until the addon creators fix them or ZOS fixes whatever broke addons.
    -Fiona-
    PC - NA
  • Iarao
    Iarao
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    EDIT A bunch of addons appear to have been broke by the patch. However, CS might not be the root culprit, try disabling just advanced filters if have that. Still could be CS, just I have seen advanced filters cause this too in the past. Also, inventory insight was a problem for a while.

Have you updated it? And your other addons, I the think Advance Filters was also updated recently.

yes all updated. testing indicated it was cs. disable that and all is well. and since filter it is now broken and is not being updated anymore at this time, i have had to resort to adv filters. in the middle of checking it out.
  • VexingArcanist
    VexingArcanist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iarao wrote: »
    Nestor wrote: »

yes all updated. testing indicated it was cs. disable that and all is well. and since filter it is now broken and is not being updated anymore at this time, i have had to resort to adv filters. in the middle of checking it out.

Craftstore just had an update.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The update fixed part of it, but for me it is still bugged on some characters.

I don't have enough info to be sure but it seems to be messed up when you log into a character that has not done any or all of the crafting writ tutorials (That character can't take all of the dailies)
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

• silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    2 things to work on. Add/update Medic--ui (which helps with some ui bugs that Zos introduced), and then go in and delete your saved variables for craft store. That should fix it. The saved variables seemed to be the problem for me.

• Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 things to work on. Add/update Medic--ui (which helps with some ui bugs that Zos introduced), and then go in and delete your saved variables for craft store. That should fix it. The saved variables seemed to be the problem for me.

I did that and it didn't help on some characters, but the 201 release seems to have fixed it for me.

Edit: correction, no it didin't fix it for me, I forgot I had turned off the add-on on some of my characters.
    Edited by Casdha on March 13, 2019 6:16PM

• Emmy
    Emmy
    After 2 updates it still not working properly for me. My characters inventories still partly invisible and CS window is bugged.
  • silvermistktralasub17_ESO
    I would check saved variables on a few other things. lso, it is notable that bugcatcher, which I used to use constantly, is completely unusable with the libdebuglog for Awesome Guild Store. If you still have that, it might not hurt to remove that and its saved variables.
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was still broken when I logged in today, even after deleting the saved variable file again, but if you log into each character who's name comes up in the error it will fix itself. (edit: This was a previous suggestion that didn't work for me, but it did fix it after today's patch)
    Edited by Casdha on March 18, 2019 5:43PM