The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Crate still the same?

VanLo83
VanLo83
✭✭✭
Why is the Xanmeer Crown Crate still in the shop right now? I thought the timer on it meant it was going out today? Am I missing something?
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer was on the deal (the 15-crates Xanmeer bundle was offered somewhat cheaper for a while), not on the type of crates.
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Enrif
    Enrif
    ✭✭✭
    Still, the crates should changes soon. they are running over 80 days so far.
  • VanLo83
    VanLo83
    ✭✭✭
    Ah ok, that was my confusion, I thought it was supposed to signal the end of the crates. Ok guess I get to save up my crowns a while longer then :D
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wrathstone Tuesday maybe then...
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't think they'll be there for much longer TBH.

Hopefully the next season is better. Apart from the Riverwood Hen & Sep Adder, there's nothing in the Xanmeer season that I really want.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • BlissfulDeluge
    BlissfulDeluge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need new Crown Crates!

Now pls!

Like geez, the countdown for the old season isn't even showing. It SHOULD BE.

NEW CRATES NAO
    Former completionist with all achievements unlocked up until Update 29 (Flames of Ambition). Avid RPer, writer, and former Breton lover. Then Legacy of the Bretons was released and I realized just how boring and uninspired the Bretons are according to the writers.
  • Atallanta
    Atallanta
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope to see 7 days left counter tomorrow ^^
  • Lady_Sleepless
    Lady_Sleepless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    14 days left has just appeared on the Xanmeer crates.
  • FanmaR
    FanmaR
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, they went on sale, then disappeared and now... they're back up to full price?
    We've had them for almost 4 months now. The least they could do is change it to another one... I don't care which.

(Yes I do, please bring Dwarven crates back)