The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lazy Writ Crafter Not displaying items to be crafted.

Ariont
Ariont
✭✭✭
Since the last update, my main crafter gets her writs, goes to the crafting station and I only see the craft button. Pressing it does craft, but I have 9 crafters and this is the only one where I have this issue. I have double checked my setting to verify that her settings are EXACTLY the same as my others, and their's will list the items to be crafted below the "You have enough materials to craft."

I've had this happen before and was able to fix it, but I'm at a loss on this. Anyone know how to make the items appear again so you actually know what is being crafted?
  • tmbrinks
    tmbrinks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The items below are actually listed by the addon "Craftstore", check if that is turned off on that character
    Tenacious Dreamer - Hurricane Herald - Godslayer - Dawnbringer - Gryphon Heart - Tick Tock Tormenter - Immortal Redeemer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    The Unchained - Bedlam's Disciple - Temporal Tempest - Curator's Champion - Fist of Tava - Invader's Bane - Land, Air, and Sea Supremacy - Zero Regrets - Battlespire's Best - Bastion Breaker - Ardent Bibliophile - Subterranean Smasher - Bane of Thorns - True Genius - In Defiance of Death - No Rest for the Wicked - Nature's Wrath - Undying Endurance - Relentless Raider - Depths Defier - Apex Predator - Pure Lunacy - Mountain God - Leave No Bone Unbroken - CoS/RoM/BF/FH Challenger
    61,215 achievement points
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    tmbrinks wrote: »
    The items below are actually listed by the addon "Craftstore", check if that is turned off on that character

Actually I already looked a that. My settings for both add-ons are the same. Only difference is when the ones that work correctly I don't see the craftstore list in upper right hand corner. The ones that are not working right I actually see the craftstore list in the upper right hand corner, but they do not update as each item is crafted.

I'm going through the lazy writ crafter lua to compare the differences between the settings for the ones that work and for the 2 that are now not working correctly.

PS.... Turning off the setting in Craftstore has no effect on whether or not Lazy Writ crafter displays the items to be crafted .
    Edited by Ariont on March 13, 2019 11:22PM
  • Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    I found the problem in the Saved Variables lua file. All the ones that were working correctly had a line ["tutorial"] = false, All the ones not working correctly were showing = True.

I edited the file and it is working correctly again.

PSS ... and yes I made a backup file of my original lua file just in case I messed up.
    Edited by Ariont on March 13, 2019 11:44PM