The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please watch.

hyraak
hyraak
✭✭
https://youtu.be/PivbmaAwVqs

I think he makes a lot of good points. Points that I myself agree with but I also think a lot of you would agree with as well. Whether or not if you like the guy or not, hear him out. I think we all need to band together to get something done about this. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , please give some sort of feedback about this.
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They know, they know pvp is a mess. But they wont improve it, no money for it. Just wait for another Game. This topic is here since years, they tried to improve it, they failed multiple Times. No hopes.
  • Ogou
    Ogou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the third time I've seen someone post this exact video today. I really need to watch it.
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    Literally stop spamming the forums with this. We get it.
    Morty | ♂ | @morti_macabre | PC NA | EST
    Member of Knights of the Sanguine, Sheogorath's Mortals & Sword Coast Traders
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ogou wrote: »
    This is the third time I've seen someone post this exact video today. I really need to watch it.

That's cause it's the same dude over and over every single time.
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    Myrkgrav wrote: »

Except it's not the same person, you should try looking at the person posting before you assume things. With that being said, obviously more than one person thinks ZoS and the community need to hear this stuff.

Another case in point is people like you, the "yeah we agree with you but we won't do anything to fix the problem" people. The forums is a place for members of the community to discuss concerns, be it positive or negative, with ZoS and the rest of the community.

If you don't want to see it don't spend time on the forums or simply hit the return key.
  • twilightwarrick
    twilightwarrick
    ✭✭✭
    its obvious that their main focus is $$$, yes they have to pay wages and bills, but I feel they don't give the players a fair return for their money. watched a guy open like a hundred crown crates, and all he got worthwhile were 3 mounts and a few pets, out of a freaking 100 crates, thousands of potions and scrolls , that's not value for money, zoes
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭
    hyraak wrote: »

Except it's not the same person, you should try looking at the person posting before you assume things. With that being said, obviously more than one person thinks ZoS and the community need to hear this stuff.

Another case in point is people like you, the "yeah we agree with you but we won't do anything to fix the problem" people. The forums is a place for members of the community to discuss concerns, be it positive or negative, with ZoS and the rest of the community.

If you don't want to see it don't spend time on the forums or simply hit the return key.

Literally someone just posted this same video three times within succession of each other and I see it literally daily. Maybe YOU should look before you repost content. Linking to someone's rehashing of the same *** as every video game ever made on this planet is not a compelling argument. A business is a business dude.
    Edited by Myrkgrav on March 13, 2019 8:40PM
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats just the video makers opinion, the rest of us disagree.
    eso is doing great, the only real problems are the lagg and high ping in cryodiil, other then that eso is alot of fun for alot of people, and the amount of people playing eso today is way more then ever before since beta 5 years ago.
    let other peoples opinions matter, not just 1 video that only a few small group believe that keeps being spammed on multiple threads here on the forums from that small group.

proof is in the fact that we have to wait in que for cryodiil, means that is full of alot of people, also the fact that every zone i go to is flooded with zone chat and people killing bosses and buying stuff at the zone guild stores.

Edited by Gilvoth on March 13, 2019 8:42PM
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭

Literally someone just posted this same video three times within succession of each other and I see it literally daily. Maybe YOU should look before you repost content. Linking to someone's rehashing of the same *** as every video game ever made on this planet is not a compelling argument. A business is a business dude.

Odd that you are seeing it daily as the video was only uploaded 8 hours ago, but nice attempt. No, I did not look before I posted it because I saw the video, and I shared the video. My point still stands, if you don't want to see it don't spend time on the forums waiting to put on your keyboard warrior pants to attack someone or just don't pay attention to the topic. I know, I know, it may be a little to much for you to grasp.
  • Papachico
    Papachico
    ✭✭✭✭

"A business is a business'' what exactly are you trying to say there? Only charity can be of quality? in your world?
  • Wildbloom
    Wildbloom
    ✭✭✭✭

Odd that you are seeing it daily as the video was only uploaded 8 hours ago, but nice attempt. No, I did not look before I posted it because I saw the video, and I shared the video. My point still stands, if you don't want to see it don't spend time on the forums waiting to put on your keyboard warrior pants to attack someone or just don't pay attention to the topic. I know, I know, it may be a little to much for you to grasp.

"Stay off the forums if you don't wanna see our spam"

It's fine to have an opinion, but this is shoving it down people's throats. I'm sure ZOS has seen it by now, but honestly if people keep spamming it, they're more likely to toss it in the bin with the rest of the spam.

Stick to one thread and have a civil discussion about it.
    "Hello, Skellington Pal! How are you today? Bone dry, you say? I’d offer you a glass of water, but it’d all fall through! I need more coffee."

ZOS_GinaBruno, patch 5.0.1 PTS patch notes, 4/22/2019
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    Gilvoth wrote: »
    thats just the video makers opinion, the rest of us disagree.
    eso is doing great, the only real problems are the lagg and high ping in cryodiil, other then that eso is alot of fun for alot of people, and the amount of people playing eso today is way more then ever before since beta 5 years ago.
    let other peoples opinions matter, not just 1 video that only a few small group believe that keeps being spammed on multiple threads here on the forums from that small group.

proof is in the fact that we have to wait in que for cryodiil, means that is full of alot of people, also the fact that every zone i go to is flooded with zone chat and people killing bosses and buying stuff at the zone guild stores.

You didn't watch the video did you? He clearly states the issue is with the lag/latency/ping. You may think it's an opinion all you like, the fact of the matter is that server performance is in a bad place and has been in a bad place. The game is fun, if I didn't care about the game I would be on the forums, however it's got to be up to the consumers to get the issue fixed as ZoS' hands are tied.
  • Myrkgrav
    Myrkgrav
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah this video has been posted other days. It's being reuploaded. Nice try though.
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    Or you can go to Kristofer ESO on youtube to check for yourself, it's only been uploaded 8 hours ago. But hey, if you want to think you are right then go ahead and don't do your research.
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/PivbmaAwVqs

I think he makes a lot of good points. Points that I myself agree with but I also think a lot of you would agree with as well. Whether or not if you like the guy or not, hear him out. I think we all need to band together to get something done about this. @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , please give some sort of feedback about this.

Thx man :)
    PC EU - DC only
  • ChefZero
    ChefZero
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gibgarde wrote: »

"Stay off the forums if you don't wanna see our spam"

It's fine to have an opinion, but this is shoving it down people's throats. I'm sure ZOS has seen it by now, but honestly if people keep spamming it, they're more likely to toss it in the bin with the rest of the spam.

Stick to one thread and have a civil discussion about it.

If you follow the news about EA, Bethesda and Activision the last years you should know that civil discussions are the last what will do something.
    Edited by ChefZero on March 13, 2019 9:02PM
    PC EU - DC only
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Watched so many videos of this guy. Very good player with smart points.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whether the video is relevant or not, it's reported for spam.

And not only I didn't watch, I'll remain like this, for the single reason that you and your pals spammed it here. If it was any relevant at all, spam wouldn't be required.

Won't waste my data listen to a Mr nobody saying a bunch of things that may or may not be true, considering how this community is prone to create storms out of puddles.

Judging from what I'm reading here, it looks like an old reposted video, so it's either prespammed by the owner or stolen too.

Nah... I'm good. Thanks.
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This video is old and has been posted before.
  • Viscous119
    Viscous119
    ✭✭✭
    That video is old and decrepit news.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TL/DW: Lag is a problem. Followed by 10 minutes of talking about how business side is too focused on making money over fixing performance, and that this will hurt long term perception of an otherwise great game and developers.

I mean, it's an easy topic to agree with, but video didn't offer a lot of insight. Like I'm pretty sure the guy reskinning horses isn't also a server tech. On top of that, I don't know that the lag issue is so simple as to be solved by hiring more server techs.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »
    TL/DW: Lag is a problem. Followed by 10 minutes of talking about how business side is too focused on making money over fixing performance, and that this will hurt long term perception of an otherwise great game and developers.

I mean, it's an easy topic to agree with, but video didn't offer a lot of insight. Like I'm pretty sure the guy reskinning horses isn't also a server tech. On top of that, I don't know that the lag issue is so simple as to be solved by hiring more server techs.

But don't you know this guy's logic? Nine women will generate one baby in one month! Just get more people! :P
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    One more problem:

ZOS finally give consoles a guildstore search and what happens?

After 2min of testing it on live server i have found an annoying bug. And now tell me that ZOS didn't know about that. They knew it very well, but they brought it live anyway! They just do not care!
    PS5|EU
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    One more problem:

After 2min of testing it on live server i have found an annoying bug. And now tell me that ZOS didn't know about that. They knew it very well, but they brought it live anyway! They just do not care!

What bug tho?
  • Gnozo
    Gnozo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZonasArch wrote: »

And not only I didn't watch, I'll remain like this, for the single reason that you and your pals spammed it here. If it was any relevant at all, spam wouldn't be required.

Won't waste my data listen to a Mr nobody saying a bunch of things that may or may not be true, considering how this community is prone to create storms out of puddles.

Judging from what I'm reading here, it looks like an old reposted video, so it's either prespammed by the owner or stolen too.

Nah... I'm good. Thanks.

Wow. This video was uploaded today, He created it.

People agree with his opinions and want to spread it to other Player and secrectly hoping that maybe zenimax will See this Video and maybe someday things will get fixed. Ppl love this game, they love pvp but their fun gets destroyed by this Performance issues. And ofc they want it fixed.

And Mr. Nobody is actually a well known content creater for ESO.

You are the ESO Community in a nutshell. Toxic and biased.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Giod video
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sun7dance wrote: »
    One more problem:

This is exactly what I was talking about yesterday. They obviously don't really even play their own game, and they definitely don't do any real testing. The coding is sloppy and it's getting more and more careless as the years go on. I don't know if it's because they're forcing these guys to churn out ridiculous amounts of content in a short time period, or because they're outsourcing their code and just slapping it in wherever it fits. Either way, it sucks. This is a gorgeous game and there is a lot of really great work that has gone into it, but this sloppiness is starting to dim the good parts of it.

Get. It. Together. Zos. It's not cute or kitschy anymore. You've been around too long to just shrug your shoulders and claim "we're working on it". Knock it off and start acting like a responsible company of legitimate craftspeople.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gnozo wrote: »
    ZonasArch wrote: »

Nah... I'm good. Thanks.

Wow. This video was uploaded today, He created it.

People agree with his opinions and want to spread it to other Player and secrectly hoping that maybe zenimax will See this Video and maybe someday things will get fixed. Ppl love this game, they love pvp but their fun gets destroyed by this Performance issues. And ofc they want it fixed.

And Mr. Nobody is actually a well known content creater for ESO.

You are the ESO Community in a nutshell. Toxic and biased.

Will tell you right now that this video is not new. Reuploaded maybe, but not new.

Call me biased, toxic, whatever, but I'm not spamming forums with the same video on multiple posts.

As for the video itself, it's empty. A few interesting statements and a bunch of polite bashing. Very basic attention grabber around d here... "ZoS is fun!" 1 like .. "zoS sucks!" 15 likes.

So yeah... I'm biased. Oh well. Good thing I'm having fun! :smile:
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Papachico wrote: »

"A business is a business'' what exactly are you trying to say there? Only charity can be of quality? in your world?

Business doesn't care about being quality, just making money. If you make money and you're crappy, you won't get any better because your objective has been reached. Of course,. It's a lot easier to do well in business by being good, but it's definitely not mandatory at all, and I'm 100% sure any business would cut all corners possible every single time they could if they didn't think it would hurt the bottom line. Business aren't the devil, no. But they are businesses. All they want is money and that's about it.
  • hyraak
    hyraak
    ✭✭
    Viscous119 wrote: »
    That video is old and decrepit news.

Well considering the fact that the person who uploaded the video today also created said video, and that I am subscribed to said video creator and never once saw this video before today, and also considering the fact that he just recently changed his stamplar to a wooden I would just have to tell you that you are in fact wrong that is old and decrepit news.

It can't be old and decrepit if the points are still relevant, even if the video were old and reuploaded.
This discussion has been closed.