Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone here uses Vortex/Nexus Mods instead of Minion?

me_ming
me_ming
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm pretty sure majority of people use Minion for downloading/updating their mods. I've been using it myself since 2015. I just recently found out about Vortex/NexusMods. It looks pretty cool. Just not sure what this is exactly yet, so for anyone who has been using this program (?), I just want to know, does this work like Minion?
"We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
-Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
  • Dolgubon
    Dolgubon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do not suggest using it. While some people do use it, more importantly, add-on authors do not, which means most of the add-ons on it are out of date.
    Relthion: CP810 DK Tank - vMOL HM, vHOF HM, vAS HM, vCR +2
    Malorson: CP810 Mag Sorc - vMOL HM, vHOF, vAS HM

Addons:
    Dolgubon's Lazy Writ Crafter
    Dolgubon's Lazy Set Crafter
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've even had problems with Minion giving me old versions, so I manage my addons like a caveman: Download, drag 'n drop.
    Edited by Alucardo on March 13, 2019 1:21PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nexus is the source for the Single Player Game mods. Their mod manager is pretty solid too.

However, for ESO, Minion and then ESOUI.COM for manual installs. Simple reason, that us where the addons for this game are located.
    Edited by Nestor on March 13, 2019 1:30PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotcha. Thanks much for the input guys. Appreciate it much. :D
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]