The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Adventurers Pack (aka Any Race Any Alliance) on sale for 7 days

anadandy
anadandy
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
900 crowns (regular 1900) in the crown store now for next 7 days.

ig43C1c.jpg
  • Emrys88
    Emrys88
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, At what date and time does that discount expire? Because I wanna get the Adventurer Pack and the Digital Imperial Edition pack, but I don't get my crowns for ESO Plus till the 18th (Which is also the day the offers expire if I'm not mistaking). Now if those offers expire at the end of 18 March (at 0:00h when it becomes 19 March) then it is okay, and I can still get them, but if the offers expire at the end of the 17th of March (at 0:00h when it becomes 18 March) then I won't be able to get them :(

So can someone please give good detailed intel on exactly when those offers epxire?
    Thanks in advance! :smile:
  • Emrys88
    Emrys88
    Soul Shriven
    Emrys88 wrote: »
    Hi, At what date and time does that discount expire? Because I wanna get the Adventurer Pack and the Digital Imperial Edition pack, but I don't get my crowns for ESO Plus till the 18th (Which is also the day the offers expire if I'm not mistaking). Now if those offers expire at the end of 18 March (at 0:00h when it becomes 19 March) then it is okay, and I can still get them, but if the offers expire at the end of the 17th of March (at 0:00h when it becomes 18 March) then I won't be able to get them :(

So can someone please give good detailed intel on exactly when those offers epxire?
    Thanks in advance! :smile:

I just found out that the offers will expire on March 18th at 15:00 UTC (which is 16:00 my time), so I might be lucky :smiley:
    Depends on what time they give me my ESO Plus crowns on the 18th.. Cause it only says: You will be charged on March 18, 2019 for €12.99 (plus applicable taxes, if any). It doesn't say the time they charge me and give me the crowns?
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question. If you get this thing...when you change race can you choose from all the races or still just from your alliance?
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Emrys88
    Emrys88
    Soul Shriven
    duendology wrote: »
    I have a question. If you get this thing...when you change race can you choose from all the races or still just from your alliance?

That's the reason I want to get the pack, so I can change my magicka dragonknight from Redguard to Darkelf. To answer your question: With the pack you can change to any race you want, no matter what alliance you are currently in :smile:
  • duendology
    duendology
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emrys88 wrote: »
    duendology wrote: »

That's the reason I want to get the pack, so I can change my magicka dragonknight from Redguard to Darkelf. To answer your question: With the pack you can change to any race you want, no matter what alliance you are currently in :smile:

Oooooooo :o Tempting! :p
    PC/NA
    - Redguard StamBlade dps ["bowtard" crafty girl who likes spinning with daggers too.]
    - Breton SorcMag dps [She's got an identity crisis, but I believe in her.]
    - Dunmer Templar dps/healer [she's a healer, then again she likes inferno staff too...]
    And..
    - High Elf SorcMag dps [It's quite possible his daddy was a Nord.]

I am an old-fashioned Goth
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t usually advocate or encourage crown store purchases but this particular item has been a really great addition to the game.
  • mazeikeen
    mazeikeen
    ✭✭✭
    Ohh, thanks for the heads up! Been wanting this for ages, but 1900 crowns was too steep for me.
    XBOX-NA / PC-NA
    Covenant at heart.
  • iAmLoki97
    iAmLoki97
    ✭✭✭
    Wish I knew this as I paid the full price for it when all the racial passives changed... Feels bad
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm...feel like this should have gone on sale right before/after the racial passives were changed.
  • majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I bought it during this sale. Might come in handy for my Bosmer Stamden.
    Question is what should I change to/ Orc, Redgaurd, or ?

Edited by majulook on March 12, 2019 9:18PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imperial upgrade is on sale too...
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already have them on my main, will probably buy it for my alt account.
    If the Imperial is on sale, what about the Warden?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Already have them on my main, will probably buy it for my alt account.
    If the Imperial is on sale, what about the Warden?

Warden does not appear to be on sale, I just checked.