Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox NA - Infinite Long Load Screens

danger241
danger241
✭✭
No delays to log in after update, and all seemed well until an hour ago.

Now experiencing the following:
Unable to log in, where loading times out, gets disconnected, or it tells me that I'm already logged in
  • BmcD73
    BmcD73
    ✭✭✭
    While I was able to log in the load times between zones is INSANE. 3 or 4 minutes every load screen.
  • Diabolus1989
    Diabolus1989
    ✭✭✭
    I can't even log in to the character screen. Just finished downloading the update and every time I try to log in, it makes me wait about 5 minutes and then kicks me due to "inactivity".

Edit: I'm Xbox EU though...
    Edited by Diabolus1989 on March 13, 2019 12:11PM
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing after the update early, but got nothing but time outs on the chracter screen after 2100 EST. XBOX NA.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • Cryptical
    Cryptical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was last night’s ordeal.

Dungeon queue ready check not always sticking when using the quick response wheel, make sure to check notifications too.

Then 10 minute load screen for first person to get into the dungeon. Another 10 minutes until last person finally arrives.

5+ minute load screen to go from dungeon to deshan. 10+ minute load screen to go from deshan to grahtwood.

2 or more minute wait screen in between confirming price of one item for listing and the next.

3 minute wait for the 9 second logout to complete.
    Edited by Cryptical on March 13, 2019 1:13PM
    Xbox NA
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my event tickets and then had to force close the game after getting stuck in a 10min+ load screen trying to jump zones. It is really bad.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I deleted my cache and hard reset my Xbox which got rid of the load screens.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    This thread is being closed as there is already another thread about the recent login issue. You can use this thread for further discussion. The issues related to logging into the NA console megaservers have been resolved at this time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.