The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What was the craziest thing you have seen in pvp?

Destyran
Destyran
✭✭✭✭✭
Mine would be the 90 k chal tick. Or a grand overlord with 493cp.
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one time in early release I got God Slapped into Elswyer.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me still PvPing, after all the whining about this game that I do.
  • Edirt_seliv
    Edirt_seliv
    ✭✭✭
    A tribe of 7 naked people chasing me from bleakers to giant camp trying to punch me to death.

Easiest 1v7 anyone could have ever had but enjoyable none the less.

I think is still have the clip aomewhere...
    Edited by Edirt_seliv on March 12, 2019 2:30AM
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those new Cheat Engine videos are pretty wack.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one time in early release I got God Slapped into Elswyer.
    Were you dragon leaped or wreckingblowed
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve seen quite a few crazy things in terms of actual fights go, but I think the most comical and absurd incident was this one time a level 14 or so got killed, leveled up as a corpse and came back to life with full health. It happened instantly so it was like down up down.

On a more serious note, this one time back in the Imperial City/Orsinium Era, some buddies and I were in a 4 man sorc group on AD and encountered another small group on DCs and had some friendly GvGs at the open field south of Chalman. This went on for a few minutes until a bunch of EP showed up and interrupted the fights, only to get farmed a couple times. After being thoroughly pacified, they decided to watch and participate in our instanced fights. This evolved into a dueling session that went on to last several hours until I logged out. Some 12 hours later I logged back in and that same session was still going on. All in all, over the course of the night and day, no less than 60-70 players participated. Completely random and organic.

A similar thing happened recently at the same exact spot when I was soloing on my EP Stamplar in Wolfhunter. I was roaming around and ran into some DC that wanted to duel. As I fought them, a little audience started growing in that field by Chalman. Soon, there was around 15 or so DC just standing around watching me duel as I fought one by one. Then, a cheeky Nightblade ganker decided he wasn’t about it and began attempting to interrupt the fights. This went on for a few minutes until I caught him with a well timed Dawnbreaker and slayed the ganker. Literally every single DC in the area ran over and simultaneously tea bagged the ganker. One of the few times I actually almost fell outta my chair laughing.

Unscripted moments like that in Cyrodiil are always memorable.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depends on definition of crazy.

Crazy that it still happens? AP boosting going unchecked. Faction swapping cheats etc

Crazy fun? My MagDW pure Overload Emp build :)

Crazy ticks? EP Had a 148k AP D Tick back in the day at Arrius after hours of holding off AD & DC
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tribe of 7 naked people chasing me from bleakers to giant camp trying to punch me to death.

Easiest 1v7 anyone could have ever had but enjoyable none the less.

I think is still have the clip aomewhere...

Brilliant!!
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    That time remembrance was bugged and templars could send enemy groups flying to narnia by rushing into them and using it.
    Good times.
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guy hovering above the keep and then launching an endless assault of meteors
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »

Lots of great videos of that dark time, this is the only one with the names sensored

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need to find the vid but I've recorded once meteor mayhem not connected to cheat but the one that was caused by dying servers, where like hundred of people at Ash Mine is spaming everything they have, including meteors but nobody dies. One big fight club - everybody was Kung Fu fighting.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When deer and torch bug's were removed to try and improve lag was quite good too actually.
    @Solar_Breeze
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CyrusArya wrote: »
    I’ve seen quite a few crazy things in terms of actual fights go, but I think the most comical and absurd incident was this one time a level 14 or so got killed, leveled up as a corpse and came back to life with full health. It happened instantly so it was like down up down.

I've had this happen in Kyne once. I was on top of the Alessian Bridge tower fighting 2 people. They brought me down and I managed to get a mages wrath off on one of them. I was at like 1% health and when the 1st guy died I leveled up and hit full health instantly. Immediately focused and killed the second guy.
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    "What is a ballista?"
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    "What is a ballista?"

:D
    @Solar_Breeze
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My crazy experiences are of the trippy variety. Once had Alesia look like it was covered in stained glass windows as well as the sky turning red on several occasions.

On another instance I was standing on ram and my character levitated up to the guard and back down again twice. That was kinda freaky.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

I've had this happen in Kyne once. I was on top of the Alessian Bridge tower fighting 2 people. They brought me down and I managed to get a mages wrath off on one of them. I was at like 1% health and when the 1st guy died I leveled up and hit full health instantly. Immediately focused and killed the second guy.

Those are 2 different things but both funny when they happen.

If you get experience after dieing and level up, it brings you back to life.
    If you get experience while you are alive and level up, it restores your health, magicka and stamina to 100%.

https://youtu.be/bf8P78uJJic?t=335 (5m 35secs)
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on March 12, 2019 3:29PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • ScruffyWhiskers
    ScruffyWhiskers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once saw an entire raid jump like lemmings off the sej-alessia bridge. That was pretty funny. Watching people get flame clenched off the bridge was always good for a laugh. Took a swim once or twice myself.
  • RMerlin
    RMerlin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Watching people get flame clenched off the bridge was always good for a laugh. Took a swim once or twice myself.

I was a Flaming Reach artist back in the day. Loved knocking defenders off Bleak/Sej walls. Like shaking a tree to see apples falling.

One time, there were four or five ADs defending the top of Alessia bridge (two where on oils). I went up, and knocked three of them off the wall before they took me out.

Another funny time: I was near the AD gates (I'm EP), looking for a blood port. I walk up to this lowbie (he was below level 20, forgot the exact level, while I`m at the CP max level). The guy simply froze, probably certain that I was coming to destroy him. After a few seconds of me hopping up and down he finally decided to slowly start attacking me LOL.
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »

Those are 2 different things but both funny when they happen.

If you get experience after dieing and level up, it brings you back to life.
    If you get experience while you are alive and level up, it restores your health, magicka and stamina to 100%.

https://youtu.be/bf8P78uJJic?t=335 (5m 35secs)

This is hilarious!!! Hahaha
  • Destyran
    Destyran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Lots of great videos of that dark time, this is the only one with the names sensored
    Reverb wrote: »

And this OMG how would you deal with a floating player lmao endless Meteors.
  • JackDaniell
    JackDaniell
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No lag during primetime... wait im lying..
    Ebonheart Templar

www.youtube.com/user/kristofersommermusic