Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khaj-Mahal or where this khajiit stored all the stolen marble from Alinor

NoTimeToWait
NoTimeToWait
✭✭✭✭✭
Awed and inspired by the tall towers of Alinor, this khajiit was thinking: "Why couldn't this one live in such a beautiful place? Maybe because khajiit spent his last moneys to get a passage to Summerset. Or maybe because this one always spends time at other places instead of home". While khajiit was thinking these unusual thoughts for him, his paws were gathering all the stuff they were able to grab without conscious thought. He was quite surprised to find a couple of Alinor columns and stairways in his pockets. The elven inventory magic was indeed a paragon of their art. So while trying to escape bothersome elven guards, this one decided to buy a new house and store all the stolen goods from Alinor there.

rcy7l1zr5e85.jpg
hot0o6kca84q.png
i0myew8ov3it.png
brlbi34yvll5.png
6ipicvpcodhr.png
l498bnomp1tk.png

So, where all the marble, you ask? Well this one assures you, that it is safely on its way to the building site. This one would never sell any of the precious Alinor marble to get moneys for a Palace like Hundings Hall. No, no, no, never. This one has many things to build yet. And not finished with Khaj-Mahal, not at all. While this one can't allow any visitors yet (too much stolen stuff lying around, khajiit is quite sure that he would show this marvelous place to his crush before visiting homeland). Though khajiit is a bit afraid that his caravan with Alinor marble was attacked by dragons. Strange rumors this one hears. At least this khajiit made one tall tower, though not from marble to khajiit's dismay.
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    That's definitely the work of one very clever Khajiit, nicely done NoTimeToWait.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's definitely the work of one very clever Khajiit, nicely done NoTimeToWait.

I would have waited for the whole thing to be complete before posting, but I decided that I was always more interested in how the things are done (work in progress) in other people's housing projects, than the actual result itself, so I decided that it would be more interesting this way
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, I love seeing the finished products of peoples creations, but seeing how they are made is just as interesting. :smile:
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you will post the final result as well though, that's darned impressive so far!
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally the first caravan with goods arrived! One would think these caravans are pulled by subterranean shalks, not horses, considering the delay. Ahh, and this one hopes you don't get an idea that khajiit likes to read. No, no, the books just for the looks. Otherwise khajiit would have had a ladder to get those books high above. Instead this one had to grow all these vines to move up and down. This one only wishes that the copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid is not on the topmost shelve.
    roy3eaf6cl4z.png

hjxxmsvnyq0j.png

No, no, the khajiit is stupid. When people know that khajiit is clever, they kick the khajiit! And sometimes even throw the knives.
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I hope you will post the final result as well though, that's darned impressive so far!

Many thanks! I am certainly going to, assuming I have a full month before the start of really busy times which involve a lot of trading.

Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 9, 2019 8:17PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭

P.S. This one expects the marble from Alinor to arrive tomorrow, or considering the cast time of shalks, the day after tomorrow.
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on February 23, 2019 12:40AM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, shalks were too slow, but the result deserved the road it took for the marble to get to Stros M'kai
    7krg5jbwt5ct.png
    hrb2ymzkt7u5.png
    hb2sswkd7jeo.png
    1gsg2kx767pr.png
    37ay49w4sxxo.png

zi0bqr5p0k4c.png
    7aqocbmygus5.png
    q5hwmkdgnr5e.png

Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 12, 2019 9:09PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An update, a small garden and a bathhouse:
    jxersv52rhbk.png
    eop1hiajmiza.png
    olsnq26icei5.png

Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 17, 2019 1:30AM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, so luxurious. Looks fab.
    If you get a chance, it would be great to see a video tour. The use of plants is brilliant.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shower system which I forgot to add as an image last time
    2agwitdxn9g8.png

And study room with alchemical laboratory with experimental basins, where the khajiit develops his potions and poisons, as well as researches botany with haunting music accompanying his mixing mysterious elixirs. Lately, his poison endeavors accidentaly resulted in the concoction, that being absorbed by plants, makes them illuminescent. The khajiit thinks about how much he should ask per flask

k4bedes4h22s.png
    4moki6wb47wl.png
    tgrv9lvp1fbr.png
    Zypheran wrote: »
    Wow, so luxurious. Looks fab.
    If you get a chance, it would be great to see a video tour. The use of plants is brilliant.

Thanks, it was intended! I associate this kind of palaces in the deserts with sheikhs and treasure hoards. I was going to make the tower on top my treasury, but seems that my Black Market Mogul achievement is being delayed. So I had to choose the lost treasure island instead.

I would like to make a video, but I am playing from a laptop, so I am not sure what the quality would be in the end

Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 17, 2019 1:29AM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished the interior
    7y0lnn89alyv.png

Bar
    oj5gbcgcqrl5.png

Explorer's room
    lhfze0xdutnl.png

Kitchen
    ksape9dk0aba.png

Dining room
    pdv7k51iio06.png

Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 20, 2019 9:03PM
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NoTimeToWait Wow - I am just seeing this and I am glad that I did! That pavilion structure as well as that ornate promenade - both are really creative, beautiful additions to your Hundings. Excellent work (and thank you for sharing!)
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    @NoTimeToWait Wow - I am just seeing this and I am glad that I did! That pavilion structure as well as that ornate promenade - both are really creative, beautiful additions to your Hundings. Excellent work (and thank you for sharing!)

Thanks! I could say, that this palace couldn't be finished without your superawesome addon. Though, initially, the work progressed without it (yeah, I was quite stubborn to make everything with my own hands, so stubborn, that I didn't install the EHT until I started working on the upper section of the tower, and work became progressively more complicated). Well, it wasn't that bad at the time, just had to use more items for smoother corners.

So, this is where it all started. Once, I saw a raincatcher in Alik'r (a proper one, not the spitoon we've got via Luxury Furnisher) and was going to make my own raincatcher for the pool in Hunding's Hall. When I first made it (at that time I even didn't use the EHT addon, all handmade), I decided that it would be even more awesome, if I made a complete sphere. And thus my initial idea developed. Unfortunately, I couldn't find my original screenshots, so there is only today's final version:

qsl1sj0awf8m.png

Now, if I say, that this reminds me a bowl of soup (especially japanese one, with eggs), everyone would just see a bowl of soup here. xD

cqphyp2lc8nb.png

Today, this origin became the lounge area and the awnings are better suited as a sunscreen than a raincatcher.

6hsj55qidnyu.png

And with the entrance completed, the work on exterior is finished, except for the Island area (the last area before the work is done), which is almost complete too (just a few touches left) and which I hope to showcase later this week.

09ipd4q3aqbt.png
    zhtw1ua5aeo4.png
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 20, 2019 11:51PM
  • NoTimeToWait
    NoTimeToWait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one recently found a new sort of illusion magic. It creates an illusion orb that provides the visual memory of the place where it was taken.

The khajiit was searching for a magician who could recreate this kind of illusion to capture parts of the Palace and put it inside phylactery that could be used later. Unfortunately, despite the gold this one spent on bribes to find any traces of such magic, the only lead was mentioning some dark elf called @JXRaiv Well, at least he was a Dunmer and there was some hope that he belonged to the famous group of magicians called Telvanni from his homeland. This khajiit managed to respectfully apprehend him, but it seems JXRaiv had connections not only among Telvanni but also ties with Morag Tong. This one had to release him immediately fearing no less immediate loss of khajiit's tail, whiskers and probably khajiits's wonderful hide.

The Dunmer told me that he made a visual capture of the most prominent feature of my house, so that the assassins that would be hired later could easily find the place where this one lives. He told me, that it was unfortunate, because he liked the house, but he could not let it be known that he may be apprehended in such an unseemly fashion, so this khajiit had to be disposed of.

Naturally, this one stole the illusion orb while @JXRaiv was talking.
    Looks quite pretty on the shelf https://kuula.co/post/7YQsH

And also improved the security of the Palace with some sort of half-deity, half pissed-off guardian soul named Mournful Aegis to prevent any assassination attempts. The stinking *** who sold this guardian (may his wiskers always droop and his tail swipe the floor, never mentioned the horrid sounds that come forth from this poor guardian. I am going to get rid of it when it is safe.
    Edited by NoTimeToWait on March 26, 2019 4:52PM