The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Screen set up?

MagicalLija
MagicalLija
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm just wondering if it's possible to have a dual monitor setup for ESO so it spans over 2 screens so I can take 3840x1080 Screenshots to look cool on my Dual screen, Is there like some addon or just a setting I can turn on?
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk (bumping for u to help u out tho) :D
    at a place nobody knows
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your video card, you can probably make your PC treat both monitors as one extra wide monitor.

If not, you can always play in windowed mode and drag the window size to fill both monitors.

The problem with 2 is that your character and anything you target will be right on the seam. I highly recommend going to a 3 monitor setup so there is still one in the center.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play on a triple-monitor setup. If a single combined display is defined to windows as a resolution option, then it will be available to the game. I run without the bezel correction, as sometimes text would fall in the "gaps". The peripheral vision provided by the side screens helps a lot in combat and for foraging.
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Depending on your video card, you can probably make your PC treat both monitors as one extra wide monitor.

If not, you can always play in windowed mode and drag the window size to fill both monitors.

The problem with 2 is that your character and anything you target will be right on the seam. I highly recommend going to a 3 monitor setup so there is still one in the center.

Yeah I just want to have it on for some pretty screenshots ;p
    Edited by MagicalLija on March 12, 2019 10:45PM
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EDIT : I can now close this Thread, Thank you <3

20190312223609_1.jpg
    20190312224114_1.jpg