The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Daggerfall Covenant Main Questline [Sir Hughes' Fate --> Pursuing the Shard] Issue/bug?

Ignis8Angel
Ignis8Angel
Soul Shriven
So I had completed the quest "Sir Hughes' Fate," but had already completed the "Fire in the Fields" questline, up until the quest "Pursuing the Shard" -- which, I'll add, was not an option of pursuing at the time I had completed "A Prison of Sleep". And it still isn't.
Long story short, the questline is supposed to continue from Hughes to Fire to Pursuing the Shard, but there is no option given to start the quest I just mentioned.
Is this a known bug/can I fix it?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Zone Guide should now be able to help you find the quest you're missing - if you're still stuck, ping me in here and I'll try to point you in the right direction!
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp