The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

United Mudcrab Federation [NA] [PC/MAC] [PVE]

OtarTheMad
OtarTheMad
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
The United Mudcrab Federation is a new PvE guild looking for players, experienced and new. We also have a light focus on PvP.

PVP Alliance Requirements
Cyrodiil- AD
Battlegrounds- Any
Home Campaign- Vivec
Guest Campaign- Shor/Sotha Sil
PVP Rules- No Exploitation or cheating

For new players we can run in Sotha Sil or the below 50 campaign Kyne

We are a guild that is based around fun and acceptance. Intolerance will result in removal. This is a game, we are here to help and have fun together. We have a discord and daily events including fun World Bosses runs, Public Dungeons, dolmens/geysers, normal/vet dungeons, trials and more! We also have plans to stream/record these events for posting.

Come join us and join the fun! Leave your in-game @name below or mail me in game: @Althrimir.
Edited by OtarTheMad on November 16, 2018 9:49PM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Come and join us. We also have Master Crafters and plans to expand our Guild Hall. Nothing in game is off limits: fishing, skyshard hunting, Public Dungeon boss hunts, duels, information on what's changing in new patches and so much more. Let's explore Nirn together!
  • ShadowFoxDD214
    Send me an invite! @xshadowfoxdd214
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So I thought I'd provide some background on the guild.

This guild was created by 3 players dedicated to creating a welcoming environment for all. They didn't want anyone to get kicked from a group because of "bad" DPS or not wearing meta gear or being the wrong race etc. They wanted a guild where everyone is accepted and we will help anyone and give helpful advice on builds, rotation, mechanics etc. They were tired of the *** treating other players poorly so they stood up and created this guild. That's why I joined.

The goal is to get used to one another, helping instead of judgment and just having fun while getting things done. I hope this gives you some insight into who we are. Come join us!
    Edited by OtarTheMad on November 19, 2018 6:40PM
  • davidmoore25b16_ESO
    I would like to join. I am very much a beginner and need the experience of others. @DarkMutter
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @davidmoore25b16_ESO I tried to invite you, did you get it?
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @davidmoore25b16_ESO. Just to let you know that it says your account isn't found. You are on NA/PC right?
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We welcome all! Come join us! Hope everyone is enjoying the Undaunted Celebration (well as much as we can with a buggy Group Finder)
  • BolzenXENON
    Sound interest. I would like an invite too

IGN @BolzenXENON
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We are still growing. Put your IGN below and I can invite you!
  • TheComradeBear
    TheComradeBear
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I was just wondering are you still recruiting?
  • Note_Seven
    Note_Seven
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I was just wondering are you still recruiting?

So am i, i am completely new to the ESO world , never played any of the games.

Been playing for a couple days now, id like to find a friendly Guild.

@Note-Seven
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am sorry to say @TheComradeBear and @Note_Seven that this guild is not active currently. What are you looking for? Maybe I know a guild that fits.