The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Furnishing that make bubbles

Jillzx
Jillzx
Hey all

Im looking for items that make bubbles to make a aquarium in my house.
Thanks
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jillzx

The essential housing tools addons FX actually has bubbles that you can place anywhere you like (And resize and recolor)! :wink: And it has animated schools of fish! Bonus!

Here's a link to it if you want to try it:

The add-on developer Cardinal05 is super friendly and has tons of tutorials to help you get started.
    Edited by mayasunrising on March 11, 2019 6:07PM
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jillzx wrote: »
    Hey all

Im looking for items that make bubbles to make a aquarium in my house.
    Thanks

Disclaimer: not my original idea, and unfortunately I can't remember the name of the person whom I copied.

I don't think there is one. I used items that emit blue flames and sank them so that only the blue sparkles show.
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you sink the Psijic Globe Control Stand (or something like that, achievement furnishing from Summerset) into a wall, the water bubbles look like floating around, although in a circular motion and not upwards.

• KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DJfriede wrote: »
    If you sink the Psijic Globe Control Stand (or something like that, achievement furnishing from Summerset) into a wall, the water bubbles look like floating around, although in a circular motion and not upwards.

I don't have this achievement yet, so I can't test. What about sinking it on the ground, either parallel to the floor, or at an angle?
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same achievement seller in Arteum that sells the control stand also sells the patterns for 2 types of psijic lights that are water bubbles of different sizes. They are quite a bright light blue light, but look effective as water bubbles in my aquarium.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/psijic-lighting-globe-large/

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/psijic-lighting-globe-small/
    Edited by Maythor on March 12, 2019 6:00PM
  • DJfriede
    DJfriede
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMarble wrote: »
    DJfriede wrote: »

I don't have this achievement yet, so I can't test. What about sinking it on the ground, either parallel to the floor, or at an angle?

That's how it looks when rotated about 90 degrees. The bubbles mostly run in circles.

giphy.gif