Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Litany of Blood (Book) ?

chaz
chaz
✭✭✭✭
Anyone know where to get a copy of the litany of blood, if I accidentally destroyed it?
Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

ESO Beta Test Ultimate Question for control!
Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • DBZVelena
    DBZVelena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    try looking for it in the place you got it, or the npc that gave you the quest. if that didn't work, abandon the quest and start over.
    What are Natch Potes? Can you eat those?
    I believe in Genie-Gina.
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I remember its not a quest but you could do one of two things

Start another character and start the dark brotherhood quests you get it when you go to the sanctuary if I remember right

Or

Google the book and just follow the list of there as it will still tick off the kills in achievements log
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darn it! Even:

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35694/~/what-do-i-do-if-i-have-destroyed-the-book-in-the-quest-litany-of-blood-and#gs=eyJndWlkZUlEIjoxMjEsInF1ZXN0aW9uSUQiOjEsInJlc3BvbnNlSUQiOjEsImd1aWRlU2Vzc2lvbiI6IkoteW1DeDlvIiwic2Vzc2lvbklEIjoiSi0ybUN4OW8ifQ..

Thanks guys, well looks like I'll have to see if one of my other toons have the book, dump it in the bank and let my main pick it up. I like to try finding the targets without the use of an internet search at first.

Thank you.
    Those in power only have the illusion they are powerful, however in reality, those in power are only so because we allow them to be.

Lord Dagon's Mythic Dawn Guild is now recruiting. Dailies, trials, Raids, Fun, Discord (required for staying on Crown), guild bank and so much more. Msg me or mail me in game @Chaz for invite. **See Link Here** ElderScrollsOnlineYouTube

ElderScrollsOnline Purchase History April 17, 2017 through May 30th 2022 (Crowns,Upgrades, ESO Plus) = $5,610.38
  • macsmooth
    macsmooth
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve just checked on one of my toons that hasn’t started dark brotherhood yet as in not received the book and in a town where I know one of the NPCs are I can’t find them so it does look like you need the book on you to activate the NPC
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Fyi, you can ask customer support to give it back, and they MIGHT do it. I deconstructed a Lich ring by accident and they returned it. Wouldn't hurt to ask at least
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The book is located in the same room as the speaker(or listener... get them confused but it's the one that gives the daily). You can read it at any time, but I'm not sure if it will go into your inventory if you dont have it.
  • chaz
    chaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    macsmooth wrote: »
    I’ve just checked on one of my toons that hasn’t started dark brotherhood yet as in not received the book and in a town where I know one of the NPCs are I can’t find them so it does look like you need the book on you to activate the NPC

Yes however that may be due to the fact that you haven't started to join the DB yet. Once you do, do not read the litany of blood yet, just go straight to that location and see if that particular NPC is now active with an "eye", and if not go back to the DB, read the book (because I'm sure first time read picks up the book in inventory), and then see if that NPC is then now available for the required fulfillment.

As for me, sure I said I was going to see if one of my other toons had the book, however I've been busy and forgot all about it. Usually when I log in now, I just go fishing and wait for one dungeon queue which is really really really annoying now......... .........................................................................................

Well anyway, when I have time, I will see if I can bank the book or if it's character bound then won't be able to. If that is the case, I'll try support.
    Edited by chaz on March 15, 2019 6:52PM