The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Looking for guild without kids

morph1976
morph1976
Not necessarily looking for mature guild but dont want it full of kids and drama. I'm a 40 something dude looking for a group. I'm 5 days into eso on the pc but I was a 530cp mag sorc on the xbox. I was a member of 2 small guilds on there. I wasn't far off from being a master crafter. It's a bit of a bind starting from scratch but if I'm honest I found myself grinding through the levels just so I could participate in the trials and didn't really focus on any of the game content. This time round I'm taking my time going through each zone and doing a lot of the story content. I'm currently level 37 pet sorc so fairly lowly. I'm going to be grinding the crafting tree again so once I have enough traits I'd be able to help. As for trials I've done a lot of them and have a good idea on the mechanics on many of them especially cloudrest (completed a normal +3) and hel ra citadel. My online name is morph1976 (hence 40 something) I'm on most evenings. I'm mainly into pve and not really a fan of PvP though I may at some point chase the skyshards. If I sound like the kinda person you want in your group, please send me an invite

• KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morph1976 wrote: »
    Not necessarily looking for mature guild but dont want it full of kids and drama. I'm a 40 something dude looking for a group. I'm 5 days into eso on the pc but I was a 530cp mag sorc on the xbox. I was a member of 2 small guilds on there. I wasn't far off from being a master crafter. It's a bit of a bind starting from scratch but if I'm honest I found myself grinding through the levels just so I could participate in the trials and didn't really focus on any of the game content. This time round I'm taking my time going through each zone and doing a lot of the story content. I'm currently level 37 pet sorc so fairly lowly. I'm going to be grinding the crafting tree again so once I have enough traits I'd be able to help. As for trials I've done a lot of them and have a good idea on the mechanics on many of them especially cloudrest (completed a normal +3) and hel ra citadel. My online name is morph1976 (hence 40 something) I'm on most evenings. I'm mainly into pve and not really a fan of PvP though I may at some point chase the skyshards. If I sound like the kinda person you want in your group, please send me an invite

Well from my experience, all guilds are nice except trading guilds (with some exceptions of course).
    But if you have atleast 1 khajiit character, I got a nice khajiit guild with friendly people that go for normal randoms every day.

• Zacuel
    Zacuel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *points*. You don't understand the young people! *Runs away*
  • MorganaCat
    We are small guild, some of us have been playing other games together for years. Discord and currently one raid night a week (normal, just starting out). No kids, no drama, quite mature ^^
    Feel free to contact me @morykyra.
  • StarRisingXX
    We're a small guild, just starting. Our gm has come from playing ESO a long time on XBox also. We're on discord (BB4L) or you can message @Coleo_Gaming in game. You sound like you'd fit right in.
  • Coleo_Gaming
    Just wanna say that I know your pain, I was 507-/+ and I think I was just 4 traits away from Master Crafter (not motifs just traits). I left ESO just before Morrowind and I've now been back a month and more hooked than I ever was on Xbox (add ons make it so much better!). As Star said we are a new small guild just setting off but, like you have, a fair amount of base knowledge.

Let me know if it would be of interest to you.

P.S Also no kids because kids automatically have drama these days lol