The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pursuing Kassandra? ( PC/Mac Patch Notes v4.3.7)

Jaraal
Jaraal
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Quests
Death and Dreaming: You are now able to pursue Kassandra after defeating the Ayleids and recovering (then losing) the staff.

I haven't gotten this far in the quest yet, but why would I pursue Kassandra? I thought I was helping her? And what staff are you talking about?
RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Quests
    Death and Dreaming: You are now able to pursue Kassandra after defeating the Ayleids and recovering (then losing) the staff.

I haven't gotten this far in the quest yet, but why would I pursue Kassandra? I thought I was helping her? And what staff are you talking about?

Just do the quest and you'll find out?

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Quests

Just do the quest and you'll find out?

I will eventually, had to step away from it to make some gold first.
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.