The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Estimated Q1 2019 Event Calendar

Vigawatt
Vigawatt
✭✭✭
With the official announcement about Midyear Mayhem, it specifically mentions you can get a max of 22 tickets. This tells me ZOS is reassuring us that you can get 1 berry and 1 feather each event if you're trying to get all the evolutions this year. So all the events you will likely be able to get 20+ tickets.

Following the pattern for ZOS events, I estimate Q1 as the following:
Midyear Mayhem: Jan 10- Jan 21 --2 ticket/day [OFFICIAL]
Morrowind Celebration: Jan 31 - Feb 11 -- 2 ticket/day
Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild: Feb 21 - Mar 4 -- 2 ticket/day
Jester's Festival: Mar 14 - Apr 2 -- 1 ticket/day

They could have shorter events with higher ticket counts, like the Undaunted last month, but Morrowind is a big deal so that probably won't be short, and last year the Dark Brotherhood event ran for 11 days as well.

Fifth year anniversary in April could be a long event, but would also be two consecutive long events. I mapped it out for the rest of the year and the pattern is less certain after Q1 because we don't know what the events are.
  • TwoHawks
    TwoHawks
    ✭✭
    Thank you for posting this! I've been scouring the 'Net for this information. I wish ZOS would publish the calendars for events, for the whole year would be nice, but I'd even take quarter by quarter. Esp when there are lots of folks out there trying to earn tickets for Indrik mounts and evolution berries. Would help me plan better. Is there any info yet on what the tasks will be during the next two events?
    Edited by TwoHawks on February 21, 2019 4:15PM
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone knows when will be the dark brotherhood event?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."
  • TwoHawks
    TwoHawks
    ✭✭
    From the OP's post, it's estimated to be:

"Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild: Feb 21 - Mar 4 -- 2 ticket/day"
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigawatt wrote: »
    With the official announcement about Midyear Mayhem, it specifically mentions you can get a max of 22 tickets. This tells me ZOS is reassuring us that you can get 1 berry and 1 feather each event if you're trying to get all the evolutions this year. So all the events you will likely be able to get 20+ tickets.

Fifth year anniversary in April could be a long event, but would also be two consecutive long events. I mapped it out for the rest of the year and the pattern is less certain after Q1 because we don't know what the events are.

The five year anniversary is going to be an extremely long event this year. It's going to go for five weeks. This post details the event this year as it was outlined in PTS notes. I am guessing the anniversary event will kick off Q2 events, but who knows?

A tentative calendar sure would be nice to have to be able to sorta plan things out ZOS.
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭

The five year anniversary is going to be an extremely long event this year. It's going to go for five weeks. This post details the event this year as it was outlined in PTS notes. I am guessing the anniversary event will kick off Q2 events, but who knows?

A tentative calendar sure would be nice to have to be able to sorta plan things out ZOS.

that'd prolly be a good guess, there are still 2 more events yet for the first quarter, the TG/DB combo, and then jesters...that should close the quarter out...
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    TwoHawks wrote: »
    From the OP's post, it's estimated to be:

"Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild: Feb 21 - Mar 4 -- 2 ticket/day"

I wrote this post back at the beginning of January, and I thought for them to fit in 4 events with getting 20+ tickets in to Q1 they'd have to do a pattern of 11 days on, Thurs-Mon, 10 days off, Mon-Thurs. The pattern has been events starting on a Thursday and ending on a Monday.

I was a week off with the Morrowind event, so the above estimate for Dark Brotherhood / Thieves guild is also inaccurate. They had also posted something, maybe for PTS I don't remember, saying that for Jester's festival you could get 2 tickets a day, which means my guess for the longer Jester's festival is also off.

I won't predict when Dark Brotherhood / Thieves Guild event could start either, because with the Jubilee being 5 weeks long I have no idea whether the Jester's festival would be a longer or shorter event, which gives a lot of leeway in when the Dark Brotherhood event could start and still fit in 4 events for Q1.
  • TwoHawks
    TwoHawks
    ✭✭
    Understood. I asked some in my guild, on the 21st, if they might know when thieves guild/dk brotherhood event starts, and someone said maybe first week in March, so Beth/ZOS seems to have changed up the timetable on us a bit.
  • gypsypiratecaptain
    gypsypiratecaptain
    Soul Shriven
    I had read somewhere toward the end of the Morrowind Celebration that the TG/DB event started today (2/25) but I'm failing to see the impresario that would indicate the event is going on. I'm hoping it starts on March 1, as a second rumor I heard stated.
    Edited by gypsypiratecaptain on February 26, 2019 4:35AM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    what? no it didnt.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mar 14
  • Vigawatt
    Vigawatt
    ✭✭✭
    We have it now, in the March Crown Store Showcase article, elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55821. They mention both the Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood event and the Jester's Festival.

Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood -- March 7-18

Jester's Festival -- March 21 - April 2
    Edited by Vigawatt on March 4, 2019 4:15PM
  • fgoron2000
    fgoron2000
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have it now, in the March Crown Store Showcase article, elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/55821. They mention both the Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood event and the Jester's Festival.

Yes, I extrapolated the same dates from the same article, however, the article was specific to the Crown Store Showcase, and didn't discuss the events themselves except for event timings related to certain crown store sales items. Has anyone seen any news items or even forum posts from ZOS concerning the events themselves, like rewards, drops, XP (probably jesters and not tg/db) and event ticket triggers, etc?

• Katastrophia
    Katastrophia
    ✭✭
    In-game help/event section says TG/DB events will receive tickets from sacrament quests and heist board quests.

Edited by Katastrophia on March 4, 2019 10:04PM
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am confused now... You can find a following sentence in this article:
    "Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 11 to March 14 at 10am EDT."

So march 11 - march 14 ? Kinda... short event...

Edit:

On the other hand we have this:
    "The Thieves Guild Crafting Motif is on sale in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 7 to March 11"

"The Assassins League Crafting Motif is on sale in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 14 to March 18 at 10am EDT."

My presumption is that we will have separate event for Thieves Guild (March 7 - March 11) and then separate event for Dark Brotherhood (March 14 - March 18).

It is all confusing since the article describes availability of certain items in a crown store. We should wait for some official info about events.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on March 4, 2019 10:29PM
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dear ZOS,

Is there any particular reason that your player base must act as detectives scouring the Internet for any clues about when your upcoming events are? Would it be at all possible for you to give us a quarterly calendar via a website, smoke signal... anything you wish that would allow us to have the ability to plan for upcoming events?? I'm sure many would appreciate it if you would. :)

For example, this ESO article would have been a lovely place to just go ahead and pop in those event dates.. even if they were only "tentative" dates.. they would be better than nothing. I think we all understand that there might be things that might happen about the game that could require an adjustment to the listed dates. :)
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on March 4, 2019 11:03PM
  • gypsypiratecaptain
    gypsypiratecaptain
    Soul Shriven

I am confused now... You can find a following sentence in this article:
    "Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 11 to March 14 at 10am EDT."

So march 11 - march 14 ? Kinda... short event...

Edit:

On the other hand we have this:
    "The Thieves Guild Crafting Motif is on sale in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 7 to March 11"

"The Assassins League Crafting Motif is on sale in the Crown Store on all platforms for a limited time during the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood Celebration Event, from March 14 to March 18 at 10am EDT."

My presumption is that we will have separate event for Thieves Guild (March 7 - March 11) and then separate event for Dark Brotherhood (March 14 - March 18).

It is all confusing since the article describes availability of certain items in a crown store. We should wait for some official info about events.

The event itself is March 7-18. The Crown store items are only available during those times, March 7-11, and March 14-18, during the event. Crown store items usually come and go quickly, and for only a few days at a time, despite how long the event actually runs.
  • kmcaj
    kmcaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso+ trial during event or part of event?
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    anyone wanna start predicting midyear mayhem timeframe? lol i need to plan my summer vacatiion.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • IIISYNIII
    IIISYNIII
    ✭✭✭
    just sitting here wondering when the 5 week double xp event is >.<