Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Monster set outfits (Undaunted)

LokiAndBlack
LokiAndBlack
✭✭✭
Where can I find info about the current one and how long it will stay. A link where all such outfits listed, that were already released would be also great.
  • KhajiitFelix
    KhajiitFelix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown store
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    thanks. Could you be more precise where exactly in crown store can I find it? I found only the weapons that suit to the current outfit I suppose, but no info how long it will stay and no previous released items
    Edited by LokiAndBlack on March 10, 2019 9:37AM
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the head style motif will drop off the relevant boss for the same period of time the weapon style can be bought in the Crown store.
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, though it is pretty much obvious. My problem is that I don't see how long this outfit will stay in the crown store, unless I am doing something wrong.
  • witchdoctor
    witchdoctor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Store - Crafting - Outfit Styles.

It won't say how long left until it reaches the last few days' timer. Assume about 30 days.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They really ought to make it only last 2 weeks, with 2 monster set outfits per 2 weeks, overlapping with each other. It is going to take forever for some of the outfit sets to show up. Like literally years.
  • Maythor
    Maythor
    ✭✭✭✭
    As you surmised from the responses before, the helm and shoulder motifs drop when the weapon styles are available in the Crown Store!

You can find the dates of these by checking the Crown Store Showcase for each month (and therefore back-check the old drops too)!
  • LokiAndBlack
    LokiAndBlack
    ✭✭✭
    thanks to all of you =)