The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PS4 NA] anyone interested in starting a guild?

Uruk_shadowchaser
Uruk_shadowchaser
Soul Shriven
Hello, I'm interested in starting a PVE guild with someone. I don't need anything special, just someone I can rely on to help me recruit and run things. The name is The Peril Partnership (fans of the Venture bros. might get the reference) and I'm just hoping to get it off the ground as a PVE and trading guild. If you're interested in being my partner in crime, please respond to this post and I'll get back to you. Please, no players under 18.
  • MalagenR
    MalagenR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested in starting a PVE guild with someone. I don't need anything special, just someone I can rely on to help me recruit and run things. The name is The Peril Partnership (fans of the Venture bros. might get the reference) and I'm just hoping to get it off the ground as a PVE and trading guild. If you're interested in being my partner in crime, please respond to this post and I'll get back to you. Please, no players under 18.

Do you by chance play Sorc? I recently started an all Sorc guild and would love for someone to help with being the Quartermaster and scheduling guild PVE events.
  • Uruk_shadowchaser
    Uruk_shadowchaser
    Soul Shriven
    MalagenR wrote: »

Do you by chance play Sorc? I recently started an all Sorc guild and would love for someone to help with being the Quartermaster and scheduling guild PVE events.

I'mean sorry, I don't. I main a DK tank and an NB assassin.
  • Uruk_shadowchaser
    Uruk_shadowchaser
    Soul Shriven
    MalagenR wrote: »

I'mean sorry, I don't. I main a DK tank and an NB assassin.

*I'm*