Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a PVE guild to...

ThornJagger
ThornJagger
✭✭✭
Hi, I'm looking for a PVE guild that can show a old guy some new tricks, lol, seriously though I've been playing since 2/14 except when I had to take an untimely break in the game for health reasons. I've mostly just quested and some PVP mixed in, but I really want to learn more about the Trials and tougher dungeon's as well. I need a guild that's dedicated to teaching and helping along someone like me. I'm CP 680 my two main Character's are a Templar Argonion that heals both Pve and a support role in PVP and a Stam Sorc Orc DPS; I'm working my hands back better to play him more in PVP but want to do some of the before mentioned material as well. I.m on PC NA and my @ name is ThornJagger. Thanks and good hunting to all.
I never loose... I either win or learn.
Vae Victis forever

Best Answers

• Pajor
    Pajor
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have discord, use this link to join the guild server and ask to join on the recruitment section. The raid leaders are really good at explaining and there is no dps requirement to participate in open trial runs every week. They aim to teach and help us learn the mechanics. so if you are still looking for a pve guild then you will love this one.

https://discord.gg/hkhBwb
    Edited by Pajor on March 7, 2019 2:36PM
    Answer ✓
  • ThornJagger
    ThornJagger
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kalsen, I'll contact them later today! :)
    I never loose... I either win or learn.
    Vae Victis forever
    Answer ✓