The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kvatch Arena Daily Quest Bug

Admico
Admico
✭✭
So I’ve logged in today to take part in the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood event and I have gone to do the Kvatch Arena daily quest but there isn’t a marker for the quest to signify it is available and even though many people have tried to quest share I still have not received the quest and therefore cannot do the quest. Any help or possible fixes that I could do myself would be appreciated
Edited by Admico on March 7, 2019 8:33PM
  • Vuron
    Vuron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you dont already have the other boss daily in your journal?
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭
    Yeah checked and double checked it’s not in there but it’s also not available to pick up from the Arena master nor the bounty boards
  • El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you have the other quest still active, I think its the Minotaur one? You can't have both at the same time

That might be what @Vuron asked, but I wasn't sure
    Edited by El_Borracho on March 7, 2019 11:30PM
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭
    I thought that too so I completed the looming shadows daily quest and it was fine so I went to take the Arena quest but it was the same as before. I also tried logging out and logging in and changing zones and back and still no quest :/
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those two overlap. You will only get one or the other from the board on a given day. Also, if you took looming shadows on a previous day and it's what you were also going to get today (assuming you dropped the quest rather than complete it), the board will be empty. Your choices are either to wait one day and try again or get a quest share from another player for the arena.
  • Admico
    Admico
    ✭✭
    Thanks, yeah figured it out today, used to be you could collect both quests at once but I haven’t done gold Coast since so they must’ve changed it.