Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA Vivec

courier
courier
✭✭✭
just lol

You guys are going to end up playing with yourselves.
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    courier wrote: »
    just lol

That's kinda personal, don't you think?

Edited by MasterSpatula on February 1, 2019 12:32AM
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • courier
    courier
    ✭✭✭
    post saying "if you keep playing like this, you aren't going to have anyone left to play with"

I'm a stupid hillbilly, and needed auto correct.
  • Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just lol

I find many different things to be frustrated with every night I pvp. Which thing are you talking about?
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, no, no. Don't you understand? They are just trying to kill PVP so Cyrodiil can be a PVE zone like the rest of the game. :)
  • bmannb16_ESO
    bmannb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I’m gonna guess
    Huge 3 raid Zerg balls chasing after 3-4 players.
    The same Zerg balls the lag out the server
    The same Zerg balls that never spread out to actually take more then one strategic point
    The same Zerg balls that pat themselves on the back for winning against groups 1/8 their size

Then there are the professional ball groups running proc heals, mass AOE’s. All the above points are relitive to them but add, trolling inexperienced players over and over again for cheap AP and ego stroking.

None of which I find fun or anything near to sportsmanship.

But I’m just one random in a sea of Zergs, seems I’m the minority.

just lol

I find many different things to be frustrated with every night I pvp. Which thing are you talking about?

AD Six feet under (Sorc, Templar, Dragon Knight)
    EP Six feet under (Warden, Dragon Knight, Sorc)
    EP Sometimes Salty (Nightblade)
    EP Never sees the light (Nightblade)
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’m gonna guess
    The same Zerg balls that never spread out to actually take more then one strategic point
    The same Zerg balls that pat themselves on the back for winning against groups 1/8 their size

Then there are the professional ball groups running proc heals, mass AOE’s. All the above points are relitive to them but add, trolling inexperienced players over and over again for cheap AP and ego stroking.

just lol

What do you find fun and sportsmanship
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna guess

just lol

Engaging an opponent that utilizes tactics like terrain, choke points, narrow corridors, all three dimensions of space. Sometimes said opponent is large in their numbers, but there is an undeniable difference between...

This
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmO4Ellgmd0

....and this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sscSy7K8yk

The latter comes in, makes a lot of noise, ****s all over everything, and annoys everyone. The former, can be interesting to watch, and if you find just the right moment, you can spot that one in the group all the others are trained on, and pluck them out just to see the whole thing break down, if only for a moment.

• Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    I’m gonna guess

just lol

Engaging an opponent that utilizes tactics like terrain, choke points, narrow corridors, all three dimensions of space. Sometimes said opponent is large in their numbers, but there is an undeniable difference between...

This

....and this

The latter comes in, makes a lot of noise, ****s all over everything, and annoys everyone. The former, can be interesting to watch, and if you find just the right moment, you can spot that one in the group all the others are trained on, and pluck them out just to see the whole thing break down, if only for a moment.

So zergs are fine if they stack tightly enough and let you pick off people?
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    I’m gonna guess

just lol

This

....and this

So zergs are fine if they stack tightly enough and let you pick off people?

Never meant to imply that. I intentionally avoided the word 'zerg' as it's become synonymous with 'a lot of people coming to crash the party and that rustles my jimmies'. Accusing someone of zerging just means that the accuser has given up.

I appreciate the tactical challenge that any organized group or individual offers. Some groups have almost made an art form of their maneuvering, even if it is irritating to be on the receiving end. It warrants acknowledgement and perhaps appreciation, more importantly no small amount of study. Some get upset with those groups and declare victory impossible. Some individuals seem impossible to defeat. I just disagree. Those groups and individuals are the most fun to engage, some have even made it their stated purpose to provide a challenge to the game. I would hope that those types of groups continue to rise to the evolving challenges and changes, and keep things interesting. ;) It's probably why I enjoy the chaotic unpredictability of pvp over the scripted mechanics of pve.

And just sometimes, a little bit of Sun Tzu goes a long way along side a beer and the hurt-box that is Cyrodiil.
    If your enemy is secure at all points, be prepared for him. If he is in superior strength, evade him. If your opponent is temperamental, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant. If he is taking his ease, give him no rest. If his forces are united, separate them. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected.